new start

Sachirou was chilling with the Miya twins in the field. Osamu was running laps around while Atsumu just wanted to bother his twin.

It was already 7pm and he still wanted to stay at the campus.

Hirugami had nothing better to do at his unit so he decided to practice his high jumps. He turned to look a the sand portion of the field which was for the long jump athletes.

He suddenly thought about the certain guy from the College of Arts and Sciences--- Hoshiumi Kourai.

Osamu came back after his laps and he had this shit eating grin which annoyed his twin. The twins started bantering while Sachirou made his way to try long jumping.

"What are you doing Hirugmi-kun?" Suna asked who just arrived.

"Nothing. Go to your princess." Sachirou replied and Suna shook his head.

"Its Prince... he's a guy you know." Suna said and made his way to Osamu who smiled when he saw Suna and let him wipe his sweat away.

"Must be nice to be babied by Sunarin." Atsumu mocks his twin who smiled but then reached out for his towel then whacked his twin.

"What? You wanted to be babied by him too?" Atsumu turned around and saw his boyfriend.

"Nah. How about you baby me? Sounds nice right?" Atsumu said and Osamu blushed.

"Tsumu you--- why am I feeling embarrassed." Osamu groaned and Suna laughed.

"I will hit you Osamu." Atsumu hissed and Kiyoomi shook his head.

"Should we all get going?" Kiyoomi asked and and helped his boyfriend to stand up.

"You guys go ahead. I'm staying longer." Sachirou told them and they all look hesitant.

"I'm okay. I'll just practice longer. I'll go home later I swear. No need to worry about me. Enjoy your date." Sachirou said and smiled at his friends.

Kiyoomi and Osamu sighed but they nodded and left. They all made their way outside the field and left Sachirou alone.

Sachirou continued practicing till he got tired. He made his way to the shower room and he heard a bang in the lockers and he hurriedly finished taking a shower. He wiped himself with a towel then he wore his fresh clothes.

He grabbed his gym bag and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw the shortie he disliked was getting bullied again. He didn't want to be involved and he wanted to turn a blind eye but his anger bubbled when he saw how those assholes set a pair of shoes right in front of Hoshiumi who was being held back on the ground.

He hid himself and continued to watch how they bullied Hoshiumi then they finally left him alone. Poor shortie cried helplessly as he hugged those damaged shoes.

Sachirou felt his pain so he approached Kourai and sat down next to him. Kourai hurriedly wiped his tears away but Sachirou sighed and wrapped his arms around him and let the smaller male cry.

"What did I even do to deserve this? Why was I born like this? Just to be treated like that?" Kourai choked on his sobs and Sachirou rubbed his back  for comfort.

"How long have you've been treated like this?" Sachirou said and took out a handkerchief so he can wipe Kourai's tears away.

"Since I entered the athletics club. Those guys will never get tired picking on me." Kourai said and Sachirou nodded.

"Come on. Lets go home." Kourai shook his head and Sachirou raised a brow.

"Why? What's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?" Sachirou asked.