My Favorite Clothes

Tooru was on his second week in his new school. He was doing well and he doesn't really make any friends because he doesn't want any trouble and he was there for education, not for that kind of thing. He was already contented with his friends in Japan.

"Hey, I think you're really handsome. Do you want to come to the party tonight?" Tooru closes the locker and he smiled politely and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry but I am kinda busy." He said and the girls who approached him frowned.

"Tooru, you're always busy..."

"Of course. I have a son to take care of." Tooru said and walked away.

He really thinks that telling them he already had a son will make those people leave him alone. He was so sick and tired of all the invitations.

While walking down the halls, he saw a kid was being harrased and he hated turning a blind eye so he interfered quietly.

"Who the hell are you--- ah. The exchange student."

"It's Oikawa Tooru. Fuck off." Tooru said and pushed the guy who harrased an underclassman.

"So you got the guts-" Tooru punched the locker which was beside the bully's head. The locker had a huge dent and the bully froze on his spot from fear.

"My hand slipped. You were saying?" Tooru asked and the bully swallowed his spit nervously.

Oikawa Tooru was not the type of person he should mess with.

"Freak." the bullies spat and left them alone.

Tooru turned to look at the guy who also seemed to be Asian. He offered him a kind smile and he helped them.

"What's your name?" Tooru asked.

"Kindaichi Yuutaro. Thank you very much Oikawa-san."

Tooru smiled and ruffled the other male's hair he walked together with Kindaichi and they headed outside the building.

"Why... Why do they keep messing with you?" Tooru asked as he bought some food for himself and for Kindaichi.

"Uhm. It all started when this guy spread a rumor about me liking guys." Kindaichi said and Oikawa raised his brow.

"Okay... But do you really like boys?" Oikawa asked and Yuutaro shook his head.

"No..." he said and Tooru nodded.

"Tell me what happened?" Tooru asked.

"That guy and I were close friends... we both went to a party and the upperclassmen kept on telling us to hit on the girls. I really don't want to play with feelings and I only want a serious relationship so I politely declined. That friend then asked me if I was gay or something because I never went out with any girl. Then one upperclassman said if maybe I was attracted to my friend. That's where the rumor started and he started avoiding me." Kindaichi explained and Tooru nodded.

"What year are you?"

"First year..."

"Did you grow up here or were you also an exchange student?" Tooru asked.

"I grew up here... but after I graduate, I'll go back to Japan." Kindaichi said and Tooru grinned.

"Do you have any friends?" Oikawa said and Kindaichi shook his head and Oikawa offered his hand.

"Let's stick together then. You seem to be a really nice guy." Oikawa said and Kindaichi smiled.

"How come you don't go to parties Oikawa-san?" Kindaichi asked curiously.