Satori start!

"Drive me to school and pick me up at three pm." Tobio demands and Tooru glares at him.

"Hell no. Go find your own ride." Tooru said and Tobio scowled.

"I will seriously tell daddy-uncle about you going-"

"AAAAAHHHH! FUCKING GET INSIDE MY CAR STUPID BITCH!" Tooru screams and Tobio laughed before sat on the backseat which made Tooru glare at him.

Tooru really likes screaming at his cousin. He really don't like Tobio and he have no plans in liking his cousin at all. Whenever Tobio is around, Tooru tends to scream like banshee and lost a lot of braincells and get so stress.

"I am not your driver. Sit here." Tooru growled.

"No. Its an easy access for you to beat me up." Tobio said and Tooru grabbed the tissue box and threw it on Tobio's face before he started driving to the university.

"Why did you even followed me there. You could have gone overseas or a different university." Tooru said while gritting his teeth.

"I deserve the best education and it was a coincidence we go to the same university."  Tobio said and Tooru groaned.

"Out of all courses why the fuck did you choose law?! Fuck you Tobio I hate you." Tooru hissed at his cousin.

Tooru is a third year law student by the way. He was forced to take law because it was like a an unspoken rule of their family to have a lawyer each family. They came from a family of good lawyers, prosecutors and judges.

"I am the youngest of our family and Nee-san already graduated Pharmacology." Tobio whined and Tooru groaned.

"Fucktard. I'll drop you here. I should not be seen together with you." Tooru said and Tobio sighed.

"Whatever. Thanks for the ride." Tobio said and got off Tooru's car.

Tooru's classes starts in an hour so he made his way to the nearby cafe and bought some coffee and snacks for himself. He made his way to the lecture hall with an iced coffee in hand and a little box for his cake.

He saw Tobio in the halls who was talking to his boyfriend and Tooru's day was already ruined because it reminded him of his punishment. He ignored both freshman and he went inside the lecture hall and waited for his classes to start.

"You seem to be looking for someone."  Tendou said and Daichi turned to look at him.

"Huh?" Daichi asked absentmindedly.

"Are you looking for someone?" Tendou asked and Daichi nodded.

"Semi." Daichi said and Tendou snorts.

"Semi's a music major and he had no classes here." Tendou said and Daichi ruffled his own hair in distress.

"I mean. Uhm... so there was this cute guy I found at the concert and Semi seems to know him." Tendou looked around first to see if Oikawa was around because that little shit tends to be very nosy when it comes to things like that.

"I see... tell me about it." Tendou said and Daichi started talking to Tendou about that guy he can't get off his head for a few days now.

"You were already drunk... well. Uhm... I saw this guy who had silver hair. He was pretty and handsome at the same time. His smile was really bright and pretty. He had a mole here and... He danced so happily and he didn't care about anyone watching him dance... but suddenly he cried and he hurriedly wiped his tears away before his friends could notice." Daichi said and Tendou seemed to be in a deep thought.

"What has Semisemi got to do with it? Could it be they are friends?" Tendou asked.

Tendou is actually pretty serious when it comes to things like this. He's never make fun of his friends and he listens very well to them.