⛓After the Game⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Size Difference, Hair Pulling, Vaginal Fingering, Vaginal Sex, Cock Riding, Scratching, Biting, Marking, Primal Play, D/S]

  "That fist bump at the end was cute."

  "Shut up."

  "What? It was." Aomine groaned with his face in Yaju's side as the dog was just laying there. "Why are you sulking at my house, anyway? Don't you have your own bedroom at your house?" I crossed my arms while leaning on the doorframe as I looked down at the two giants on the floor.

  Too had been smearing Seirin for the majority of their game, but as I had predicted, the team had gotten stronger. Once they got into the swing of it, Aomine was actually pushed to the point of going into the Zone. However, it seemed a beast had awoken in Kagami, and he went into the Zone as well. Even though it looked as if Too would have victory again....Seirin had won.

  Then, right after, Aomine went and bought new basketball shoes and followed me home. Once inside, he dropped his stuff by the door and sought out Yaju.

  "At least take a shower, you smell all sweaty." Aomine only groaned again. Rolling my eyes, I then raised my eyebrows at him. "Take a shower, and I'll make dinner." The blue-eyed boy pushed himself up and jumped to his feet.

  "It better be good." He grumbled while lumbering past. I scoffed but didn't say anything while turning to the kitchen. Aomine may be upset over losing, however, he was still himself.

  Oddly enough, though, Momoi seemed to be mixed on the loss. She was sad to not be able to continue in the tournament, but she seemed happy about Aomine actually wanting to go back to practice. I wasn't going to be the person to say 'I told you so', but I had tried explaining to Aomine before that playing one-on-one with me wouldn't replace practicing with his team. I was only a single person, not multiple, and our games were as opponents, so there was no teamwork being built.

  I could faintly hear the shower running before I flicked on the kitchen light. Going through the pantry and fridge, I figured out what to make. Yaju came in while I was cooking to keep me company. From how long Aomine spent in the shower and the look on his face when he came into the dining area, he'd spent the entire time stuck in his head about how the game went.

  "I get you're upset, but that doesn't mean you forget your pants." I said while setting down a glass of water next to him.

  "I only have my uniform, and you were already complaining about the sweat." He grumbled.

  "I'll put it in the wash, then." I sighed. "Where'd you leave it?"

  "Bathroom counter." Aomine said through a mouth full of food. The bathroom was steamy when I went in to pick up the uniform, and I could smell the soap in the air. Gathering up the uniform, I dropped it into the washer and started the machine before sitting down to eat.

  It was quiet, a bit odd since it wasn't usual for Aomine, but it was understandable given the circumstances. After dinner, Aomine even helped with dishes while his face was scrunched up in thought. Grabbing his wrist, I pulled him down to pat his head.

  "You did good, Aomine." Ruffling his hair, I gave a soft smile. "Do well so you can return the favor."

  "I know."

  "Then why are you pouting so much?"

  "I'm not."

  "Your face says otherwise." Grabbing his face and squishing it, his cheeks and lips puffed out in a ridiculous-looking manner. His eyebrow twitched before he swatted my hand away as I was chuckling.