Chapter 7: Early Distress Call

Time Skip Five Months

Aidan's POV

It's been five solid months and we still haven't hear anything about the Tantibus.

As I walked with the group and helped Grayson walk due to his leg, I see Virginia walking with her head down somewhat. Looking at her, I think. It's because she knows how Grayson is when he's mad. I don't think she forgave herself for what she did. I then come back to reality and realize that she was looking back at me. I refocus on helping Grayson. Right now he can't put any pressure in his legs. And I know how much he uses them.

Once we got to the cafeteria, I watch as Grayson limp over to a table and sit down, I then see him take out the holographic map. I then watch Tia and Luna and a few other family members talk to different officers and commanders to get updates.

I walk over to the food where Virginia was and say "Hey. What's up with you?" I then look up and around at all of the soldiers that had the hots for Virginia . It's like they haven't seen a sexy girl in years...oh wait. They haven't.

Virginia huffs and shakes her head saying "Graysons gonna be mad at me. He's not gonna want to be near me or next to me again." Taking a few waffles and syrup she stomps off. But I stop her.

"V, wait." After grabbing my food and Grayson's food, I walk next to her and said trying to reason with her "If he didn't wanna talk to you, he wouldn't have been walking down here with the group while you were in it."

I then follow Virginia as she grabs her water, "You make a fair point." She says about to walk back.

Stopping her again I say "Just talk to him. He's not mad. Besides. He can't be. He's relying on all of us to hunt down his Tantibus, and I think your are key to finding it."

As I see Virginia look at Grayson, she inhales and exhales before putting a hand on my shoulder and said "And your family is the key to put this Tantibus to rest."

I then let Virginia go talk to Grayson while I follow and watch the thing go down. Walking over I give Grayson his food and water and sit down next to him, whipping out my phone to do stuff on it. Checking Instagram and my twenty six followers and the other one hundred people I follow. I didn't really listen to what Virginia was saying to Grayson, but one thing is for sure, I definitely saw Luna get pissed.

"What are you doing talking to Grayson?" Luna said sitting right next to him and putting a hand on his lap.

Virginia just completely stopped talking and targeted Luna saying "I'm trying to say sorry to him. And why are you being so rude to me? I thought you were supposed to be teaching me!"

Refusing to look eye to eye, Luna just said grabbing her fork "Well. I am. But I know your planning to steal Grayson from me."

Grayson scooted closer to me despite hurting his leg and saying "I haven't seen you like this before Luna. It was an accident. Just chill out."

I think Luna got the wrong message. The two beef between the girls got more serious. "You liar! You did sleep with him!" Luna said as she jumped to conclusions.

"Grayson. Tell her what really happened!" Virginia begged as she took a bite of her food.

With a sigh I pay Graysons back and say "Don't worry man. I got your back on this one."

"Fine." Grayson says scarfing down his waffle "Last night all three of us. Me, Aidan, and Virginia. Had our markings blink blue, just out of nowhere it wakes us up. So I was in the kitchen with Aidan trying to get a reply from one of the sailors. I tried Mars but that didn't work. So I moved on to Sailor Moon. It worked, she connected me with Luna. And she told us that, the marks can detect something bad that happened in the world. So we think the Tantibus made a move. But we said fuck it. It can wait till morning."