Party × Planners

"No, no, no, it doesn't go there!" The nagging voice of Bisky spoke out, seemingly lecturing the two boys who held the tree.

"Then where?!" Killua shouted aggressively.

Bisky responded, "Over there!"

Killua was fuming, "That's where we're standing!"

Crash!

The annoyed voice of Kite rang out suddenly.

"What did you do?!"

Leorio peaked around the corner.

It was only a few more weeks until Kurapika came back, and the group wanted his return to be meaningful. So Gon proposed a Christmas party.

The group agreed, and started the operation.

Step one: get decorations up.

Bisky suggested they put up a tree first.

Which… Wasn't going so well.

Leorio walked into quite the situation. 

The annoyed shouts of Kites could still be heard. "How did the tree fall?!" 

"I don't know!" Killua shouted back, "Maybe if Bisky knew what she was doing it wouldn't have happened!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Bisky angrily spat back. Gon, who was stuck under the tipped over tree, looked annoyedly at the two bickering. 

Leorio couldn't help but laugh at the situation. These three were something else, weren't they?

Kite then suddenly stood up, and walked over to help the two boys. "You two can't put up a tree to save your life." His tone sounded annoyed.

Killua scoffed, "Quit whining and help us."

Kite slightly glared at Killua, but didn't respond to his comment. 

And with seemingly no struggle, Kite easily lifted up the tree.

"What- How?!" Killua was shocked. "How did you lift it up so easily?!"

Bisky jumped in "It's because he isnt weak! Unlike YOU!"

"What the hell does that mean!?" Killua argued.

"What I said!" Bisky shouted.

Before anything could escalate, though; there was a sudden knock at the door.

"Guys! I brought the baking goods!" It was the familiar sound of Alluka's sweet voice.

"Alluka!" Gon and Killua ran over, opening the door for the younger Zoldyck.

She smiled gently at the two, "I bought supplies for dinner and desert! I also bought a gingerbread house for us to build!"

"That sounds awesome!" Gon bounced excitedly.

Kite then suddenly walked into the room

"Tree is up"

Leorio nodded. "Everything is here then! Now we just gotta put up decor and make food!"

Bisky grabbed Kite's wrist "We'll work the food!" She shouted excitedly.

Kite attempted to protest, but Bisky's seemingly malevolent glare stopped his words. 

"Me and Alluka will decorate." Killua offered. 

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" Alluka bounced happily.

"Then me and Leorio will plan Kurapika's big surprise!" Gon spoke out.

"Then it's settled!" Leorio started, "Me and Gon will be back soon. Don't mess up anything, okay?"

"Okay grandpa!" Killua teased "We'll be careful!"

Before Leorio could argue back though, Gon was already dragging him out of the house. To prevent an argument, he assumed.

The two were on their way to the car; and while they were getting in, Gon asked the expected question.

"Well, what's the big surprise?"

Leorio smiled at Gon. "You'll find out soon."

And so, the duo was off, to get Kurapika a very, very special gift.