22

Since I was on stage I had perfect view of the clock. And I saw that it was time for us to perform with Julie. But we were stuck here on Caleb's stage playing boring music. We were trapped. We can't leave. I started to get anxious.

"Luke! We're supposed to be performing like right now!" I said quietly to Luke. He looked up at the clock.

"I know. We just need to figure out how to get out of here!" He responded. We looked over to see Alex and Reggie also talking about a plan to leave. I lock eye contact with Reggie and motioned with my head for him to come over to us, while still playing the guitar.

"Dude, we need to get out of here!" Reggie said as he approached us.

"Okay yeah. But how are we supposed to do that?" Luke asked. I sat there trying to think of a plan.

"Well, we could try poofing out? It seems like our only option." I said. The guys just shrugged in agreement.

"What are we going to do?" Alex yelled through the music. 

"We have to try poofing to Julie. We can't leave her alone again." I yelled back. He nodded. "We have to try. Just think of Julie." I said.

"Alex you go first!" Luke yelled motioning towards him. Alex closed his eyes, still playing the drums.

"You can do it Alex! Think of Julie! Think of the Orpheum!" I yelled encouraging him. He nodded again looking at me. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. 

"Wait!" Luke yelled. Alex groaned and we all turned to him. "If we do make it over. We need to make her think we did cross over." Luke said. I smiled in response, the other 2 nodded. 

"We believe in you Alex!" I yelled after a moment of silence. He smiled back at me before closing his eyes. "Come on Alex." I said quietly under my breath.

All of sudden he poofed away and he was gone! I looked to the guys with big smile on my face.

"Okay Reggie you try." Luke spoke. Reggie nodded. He looked over at me with a worried face. I gave him a hopeful smile.

"You can do it Reggie. Do it for Julie." I said to him. He smiled back. He walked over to me and planted a quick kiss on my lips before closing his eyes and quickly poofing away. Luke looked at me with a glare.

"We will talk about that later! But you go first quick. We can't disappoint Julie!" Luke said. I nodded. 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I thought of Julie and the Orpheum. Being on stage with her and Reggie and Alex. I could see them. 

All of a sudden I was gone. I was on stage standing next to Reggie and Julie holding my beloved guitar. I did it! I was smiling so wide. I was so happy I had happy tears. I looked to Alex and Reggie who were both smiling at me. I looked over at Julie who was playing the keyboard.

I then panicked and realized, where's Luke? My attention was drawn to the other side of the stage where Luke was flickering. I watched nervously as he came in and out while Julie sang. I could feel my heart racing. 

When the chorus came Luke thankfully fully appeared. I couldn't help myself from jumping up and down in excitement. Julie got up from the piano and ran to him in excitement holding her microphone, still singing.

I stood next to Reggie sharing a mic with him, per usual. But this time I was able to enjoy it, instead of stressing about our feelings. He then jumped on Alex's platform and sang to him. He looked to me and winked. I felt butterflies all over again.

As the bridge began Reggie and Julie went down the catwalk together singing back to back, sharing the microphone. As the song slowed down he came back to his microphone quickly.

Alex stood up singing and the crowd cheered so loud. Then Reggie did and the crowd went crazy. He then held a long high note while the rest of us joined in.

The song then quickly picked back up. We all sang together enjoying the last song we will probably ever sing together. Enjoying the moment. 

Reggie grabbed an extra mic as we all made our way to the end of the catwalk. I stood between Julie and Reggie finishing out the song.

We all looked at each other smiling. Soaking up the last applause. I looked to Julie and I had a tear slowly rolling down my face. I grabbed Reggie's hand and held it tight and looked out at the crowd one last time. Soaking in this amazing feeling.

We all then put our hands up in the air and took a bow before poofing away. 

We went to the studio, not knowing where else to go. We all were so happy cheering. We finally fulfilled our dream, but we were still here on earth.

"I can't believe we just did that!" I squealed. 

I gave Luke the tightest hug ever. Once he pulled away I was brought into a hug by my best friend, Alex. He squeezed me tight and spun me around. I couldn't help but giggle and be all giddy. Once Alex set me down I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I then turned to Reggie and I basically jumped into his arms. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. He held me so tight. I looked up at him and he had a goofy grin on his face. I didn't even think and just gave him another peck on his lips. Immediately both our cheeks turned pink. But I was just happy to be here in the moment.

I looked over and Alex and Luke came over and joined us. We all stood there hugging each tightly. Enjoying the last few moments together.

As we all finally let go and smile at each other another big jolt hit us. This one significantly worse than the rest. We all collapsed to the ground holding ourselves hoping to sooth the pain. 

"Why is this still happening?" I groaned trying to sit up to look at the guys with worry. I felt Reggie grab my hand.

"I don't think the Orpheum was our unfinished business." Alex stated rubbing stomach.

"Yeah thanks Alex." Luke spat at him. I just rolled my eyes.