Chapter 7

Dear Jennie,

It's been a year since I last saw you. I'm very proud of myself for making myself busy instead of thinking all the pains in the past. Would you ask me where I am now? Yes, I am still in Korea together with my parents. I can't leave them there so I decided that we will live here for good. But you know what's funny Jen? Mom told me to find a girlfriend already. It's easy for her to say, right? And Dad? He always ask for you. He always looked for your kimchi fried rice that until now I couldn't master. You hooked me really hard because of that.

By the way, do you remember Niki?
She's now an event organizer. And guess what, she offered me to be their official photographer. I hesitated at first, thinking those moments where you didn't talk to me for days whenever Niki and I hang out. It made me think that you're jealous. When I teased you about that, it's like you're willing to kill me with your sharp stares. Anyway, it's already in the past and there's no problem being close with her again. Right?

You know what, Niki said that we'll be very busy starting this week since she accepted to be a wedding organizer. She only talked to the parents of the groom to be because they said that the couple are very busy to manage the wedding preparations. But what excites me most is that Niki told me that both the future groom and bride were former celebrities here in Korea. This will be the wedding of the century. I can't wait to start this project already. Wish me luck, I guess?

Love,
Your Forever Lili 💕

----------