Chapter 6

Dear Jennie,

Jen, you don't know how much I cried while looking at our pictures that I kept in my pink photo album since we were trainees. From the moment of our first picture in the cafeteria wherein I am so shy to pose with my boyish haircut, to the picture that we were in Thailand as we had our dinner with our parents, up until to the last concert that we had in Korea wherein you hugged me tight and kissed me in the forehead if front of our fans. How I wish all of it was real.

With one last glance, I promised to myself that I will not bother you again. That it's for the best. I think it's the best way for me to let go and move on. But when I was about to put it in the garbage bag, a ring on my bell was heard. I didn't expect having a visitor especially in times like this. How I wish it was you, telling me how much you miss me, telling me that you will be with me all the time and telling me that you love me like the way I love you.

As I opened the door, I could see those two sets of sad eyes mirroring mine. They didn't say anything as I leaned my body towards them like a jelly as my eyes were covered with tears. Chaeyoung was also crying while Jisoo unnie tapped my shoulder that made me cry even more to sleep.

I don't know how long did I sleep but the moment I opened my eyes, the two were still there snoring loudly in my place. I'm so lucky to have them both. They didn't leave me in times like this. Jen, if you have known my pain, will you also come to my place and comfort me until everything will be okay?

Love,
Your Forever Lili 💕

----------