Special Chapter

(A/N: As requested)

"Lili, do I look good with this black blazer? How about this brown long sleeves?" I asked Lisa as I was holding these two clothes in front of her. I know that with regards to fashion, she can pull off anything.

Today is my best friend's day. I was really struggling on what to wear. It's Chahee's birthday today and she invited me for a simple celebration to her house. I told Lisa to come with me, but she declined.

"You look good on both." Lisa answered without having a single glance on it. When she knew that Chahee invited me, she showed cold shoulders towards me.

"Lili, what's wrong with you?" I annoyingly asked. I don't know why but I suddenly feel mad with the way she acted. Chahee is my best friend, even before we auditioned in YG Entertainment. But why does she act like this?

"Nothing. You can ask Chaeyoung or Jisoo unnie with that. They can help." Without another word, she excited my room.

---------------

"Jennie!"

I saw my best friend calling my name in front of her house while waving her hand. I noticed there were only few visitors here since she only invited her family and few friends.

"Happy birthday Chahee!" I greeted her and gave her a tight hug. "A small gift for you."

"Thank you so much Jen." She smiled while holding a small paper bag. I gave her a wristwatch as a present.

She suddenly looked at me as if she remembered something. "Oh, where's Lisa? Why is she not with you?"

My smiled disappeared hearing Lisa's name. Since she walked out earlier, I haven't said my goodbye before coming here because I'm still annoyed by her. She's so childish sometimes.

"Did the two of you fight?"

Before I got the chance to answer, Chahee's mom went to our place.

"Hello sweetie. It's so nice that you're here." She said while hugging me tightly.

"Hello Aunt Mary. It's my best friends birthday after all. I don't want to miss it." I smiled while facing the both of them.

"Oh, I noticed Lisa is not with you. Does she have an appointment today?" Aunt Mary suddenly asked. I quickly looked at Chahee and she just shrugged. Why is everyone looking for Lisa?

The small party for Chahee went well. Aunt Mary prepared different Korean dishes made by herself. It's so nice eating these homemade foods once in a while. I remembered the other day, Lisa told me how much she wanted to eat homemade Korean foods as well.

After the mouth-watering meal, Chahee invited me to go to her bedroom. I was offering Aunt Mary to help her cleaning the mess in the kitchen but she just told me to stay with Chahee so that we could bond longer.

"Jennie, what movie do you want to watch?" She asked while holding the remote control.

"Jennie?"

"Jennie!"

"What?" I didn't noticed Chahee already shouting at me. I was just staring at my phone screen. Lisa didn't even send me a message since I arrived here. It's so rare for her to do that. I wonder what she's doing. I know she doesn't have any appointment today.

We are here in her bedroom, trying to watch a movie. I will be spending a night here. I already asked permission from our agency, and luckily they agreed. I'll be going back to our dorm tomorrow.

"I'm asking you what movie to watch?" Chahee said while looking at me as if reading my being deep down my soul. And she's good at it.

"I don't mind watching anything Chahee. Since it's your birthday, you can choose whatever you want." I smiled at here. It's been a while since we last did this. And it's really a good idea that I would bond like this with my best friend.

Chahee opened her Netflix account and scanned different movies and series. "Jen, how about Riverdale?"

"I already watched it with Lisa Cha."

She looked for another movie and press. "How about this one? Stranger Things?"

"We've done with it as well."

Chahee sighed as she looked for another movie. "Oh, I think this is interesting. Money Heist?"

I looked at her and smiled. "Lisa and I already watched it also the other month. She's really a fan of that movie."

Chahee suddenly turned to face at me and went towards where I sat with a serious expression on her face. She looked at me intently.

"W-what?"

She suddenly smiled widely. "Jen, do you have feelings for her?"

I was a bit confused. Who is she referring to? She laughed again with a teasing tone.

"I'm referring to Lisa, Jen."

"What?" Am I that obvious?

She moved closer to me and held both my hands, still smiling. Now I realized that I can't hide it from my best friend after all. Yeah, after 3 years of being a trainee, I started to have feelings with Lisa. At first, I just thought that it's just an admiration of her being so talented in dancing but it becomes stronger as time passes by. I love her personality and her as totality.

Oh, wait. Why do I feel like my face felt so warm all of a sudden while thinking about it?

"I knew it!" Chahee stood and did a victory dance in front of me. "My best friend is in love! Yay!" She shouted as if we're the only ones inside their house.

"Cha, stop it! Your mom is downstairs!" I put my hand on her mouth to make her stop. But instead, she's jumping up and down like a teenager who saw her crush.

"This is so exciting Jen. I knew it in the first place that you feelings for her. Your eyes can't lie Jen."

I looked at her and sighed. "What's so exciting about it Cha? I just hide it so that it will not ruin our group. You know how complicated it is opening up having feelings for same sex, right? And also, I don't want to open it up to Lisa. I'm afraid she might change once I tell her about it. I can't risk what we have right now."

Chahee looked at me with a smile as if she knows something. "What if?"

"What if, what?"

"What if Lisa has feelings for you as well?"

I looked down at my hands resting on my lap. "That's impossible Cha, she doesn't look at me like that. Besides, I know she had a huge crush on Somi."

"How will you know if you would not try?" She looked at me, smiling.

"Try about what?" I confusedly asked.

Chahee smiled. "You'll know soon."

---------------

And it took me years to admit my feelings towards Lisa. But what matters now is living with the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Love, are you excited?"

"Of course! Amsterdam, here we come!"

It's her. My other half.

My dearest, Lalisa Manoban. ❤️

---------------