{*.Control.*}

Warning: Contains Strong Language And Slight Gore.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Third Person POV

Tubbo Stumbled Into The Hall, Struggling To Carrie The Stack Of Books And Papers He Was Holding.  He Ran Through The Hall Before Being Tripped.  Tubbo Fell Flat On His Face, The Paper And Books Flying Everywhere.  He Pulled His Aching Head Up To See Quackity Laughing Hysterically. "Asshole..." Tubbo Mumbled Under His Breath. "What Did You Just Say?" Quackity Asked, Stomping His Boot On Tubbos Back To Hold Him Down.  Tubbo Struggled Helplessly Under Quackity Boot.  Quackity Scoffed And Kicked Tubbo's Leg Rather Hard, Earning A Muffled Yelp From The Boy.  Tears Formed In Tubbo's Eyes But He Quickly Wiped Them Away.  There Was No Time To Cry.  He Gathered The Papers And Books And Stood Up, Trying His Best To Ignore The Stabbing Pain In His Leg.  He Limped Into The Office.  He Quickly Placed The Stack On The Desk And Took A Breather. "Your Late" Said A Booming Voice From Behind Him.  Tubbo Jumped With A Yelp And Spun Around.  The Tall Ram Horned Figure Glared At The Small Boy. "Why Are You Late?" Schlatt Asked Again. "I-I...Quackity Tripped Me In The Hall" Tubbo Said Earning A Dramatic Gasp From Quackity.  Schlatt's Gaze Darkened.  Schlatt Put A Hand On Tubbo's Shoulder And Smiled A Sickeningly Sweet Smile At Tubbo, Making His Stomach Turn.  Tubbo Knows He Fucked Up.  Now He's Just Waiting For The Punishment. "Tubbo How Many Times Have I Told You Not To Be Late?" Schlatt Asked In A Sweet Tone That Scared Tubbo To His Very Core. "T-Too Many" Tubbo Said, Feeling A Drop Of Sweat Run Down His Face. "And What Do You Do Every Time I Call For You?" Schlatt's Grip On Tubbo's Shoulder Tightened. "Be Late" Tubbo Gulped. "Quackity Call For Fundy To Come Up Here Now" Quackity Ran Out Of The Room And Schlatt Smiled At Tubbo Again. "George Come Here Now!" He Yelled And George Rushed Into The Room. "Take Tubbo To The Room" Tubbo Looked At George With Pleading Eyes But George Said Nothing And Grabbed Tubbo's Arm And Dragged Him Away.  Tubbo Struggled Against George's Grip.  He Kept Yelling At George To Let Go And To Stop But George Didn't Listen.  George Unlocked The Room And Threw Tubbo In, Quickly Locking It Back Up Again.  Tubbo Banged On The Door, Tears Rushing Down His Round Cheeks.  Tubbo Turned Around.  Rotting, Dismembered, Broken Bodies Laid Around The Room.  The Smell Was Awful.  Tubbo Leaned Over And Threw Up Everything That Was In His Stomach.  He Looked Up For A Second And Immediately Went For Round Two.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Quackity Ran Through The Hall.  He Ran Out Of The Castle Door, Over The Bridge, And Into Town.  Manburg's Citizens All Moved Out Of The Way When They Saw The Vice President And Quackity Couldn't Tell If They Were Moving Because They Were Scared Or Just Trying To Be Polite.  Quackity Ran Past Nikki's Bakery And To A Cozy Cottage Looking House.  Quackity Quickly Knocked On The Door And Paced Around, Waiting For Fundy To Open The Door.  The Door Opened To Reveal A Tired Man With Orange Hair, Fox Ears, And A Soft Bushy Tail.  Fundy Seemed To Perk Up When He Saw Quackity. "What Are You Doing Here?" Fundy Asked While Quackity Jumped In Front Of Him. "Schlatt Asked For You" Quackity Said And Fundy Gulped. "Give Me A Sec'' Fundy Said As He Walked Back Into His House.  He Came Out A few Minutes Later Wearing A Grey Suit With An Orange Tie.  They Both Booked It To The Castle And Into The Office. "Ah, There You Are" Schlatt Said Walking Over. "Yeah I Got Here As Fas-'' Quackity Was Cut Off By A Harsh Slap To His Face.  He Pressed A Hand To His Face And Stepped Back, His Head Hanging.  Schlatt Turned Towards Fundy's Shocked Figure And Smirked, Placing An Arm Around His Shoulders. " I Need You To Build Something For Me" Schlatt Said Watching Fundy's Face Turn Confused. "And What Would That Be?" Fundy Asked Glancing Over At Quackity.  Schlatt Shoved A Paper In Fundy's Hands And Watched His Face Turn From Confused To Horrified. "Oh And If You Don't Make It Your Can Kiss Your House And Nikki's Bakery Goodbye'' Shlatt Said, Enjoying Watching The Anger And Fear Bubble Up In Both Fundy's And Quackity's Chests.  He Knew Fundy Would Have To Do It.  Nikki's Bakery Was One Of The Prime Food Spots For Everyone In The Nation And If It Went Down The Nation Would Be In A Lot Of Trouble.  Plus The Bakery Is Nikki's Home Too.  It Would Just Make Them Both Homeless. "I...I'll See What I Can Do..." Fundy Said, Bringing His Gaze To The Floor. "Good Boy" Schlatt Said, Ruffling Fundy's Hair. "Now You Best Be Going Now, I Have Had A Crave For Arson For A While Now" Fundy's Eyes Widened And He Took Off Running.  Schlatt Turned To Quackity With A Disgusted Look. "Go Fix Yourself Up You Look Awful" Schlatt Said With A Fake Gag.  A Few Tears Slipped Down Quackity's Face Before He Left The Room.

~

Fundy Walked Into The Office, A Big Bag In His Shaking Hands.  Schlatt Smirked And Told Fundy To Take A Seat. "Where's Tubbo?" Fundy Asked Sitting Down.  He Wanted To Leave As Soon As Possible. "Sent George Down A Bit Ago To Grab The Little Shrimp" Schlatt Said, Taking A Sip Of His Cocktail.  George Entered The Room, Holding Tubbo By His Wrists. "George Put The Bee Boy In A Chair Will Ya?" Schlatt Got Up And Grabbed Some Ropes.  George Held Tubbo To The Chair As Schlatt Tied Him Up. "Okay Fundy Do The Thing" Fundy Reached Into The Bag And Pulled Out A Piece Of Headwear(Looks Like Thick Headphones).  He Placed It On Tubbo's Head And George Held It In Place While Fundy Grabbed A Small Remote From Inside The Bag. "I'm Sorry..." He Whispered Before Pressing The Button.  Suddenly Huge Nails Started Drilling Themselves Into Tubbo's Head.  Tubbo Screamed In Pain, Tears Rushing Down His Cheeks.  Blood Gushed Out Of The Wounds But The Nails Kept Digging Into His Skull Until The Bone Broke.  With A Sickening Crack That Made Both George And Fundy Gag, Tubbo's Skull Was Broken. Smaller Needles Ejected From The Bigger Nails.  The Needles Embedded Themselves Into Tubbo Brain And Shot A Strange Liquid Into It.  Tubbo Immediately Turned Pale And His Eyes Shifted From A Forest Green To A Fiery Red.  His Milk Chocolate Hair Turned Darker And His Head Slumped Back. "Is He Dead?" Schlatt Asked, Not One Bit Of Worry In His Voice. "No Just Passed Out" George Said After Checking His Pulse. "I'll Work On The Rest At My Place" Fundy Scooped Tubbo Up In His Arms.  He Was About To Leave Before Schlatt Stopped Him. "George You Go With Them" George Nodded And Followed Fundy To The Exit.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Nikki Waited Outside Of The Castle, Waiting For Fundy To Come Out.  Nikki Didn't Trust Anyone Except Fundy And Eret.  Nikki Felt Sort Of Sad She Couldn't Trust Tubbo But He Was 'Willingly' Working For Schlatt.  The Castle Door Opened And Nikki Turned Around Only To B Met With A Tear Filled Gaze From Quackity.  Nikki's Eyes Widened And She Ran Over To Him. "What Happend?" She Asked, Taking Quackity's Hand And Leading Him To The Bakery.  Nikki Knew She Shouldn't Trust Him But She Couldn't Leave Him Like That. "Schlatt..." Quackity Mumbled.  Nikki Sighed And Opened The Bakery Door.  She Led Quackity To The Couch And Told Him To Sit.  Nikki Grabbed An Icepack And Placed It On His Bruised Cheek. "Thanks'' Nikki Smiled.  Nikki's Phone Buzzed And See Grabbed It.

'Notification From Goggled Bastard'

Goggled Bastard: Come To The Castle Now

Fuck No :You

Goggled Bastard: Fine We'll Bring Tubbo To You Then

Nikki's Eyes Widened And She Ran Out The Door.  She Ran All The Way To The Castle Before Being Stopped By Guards.  She Argued With The Guards Before A Voice Came From Behind Her. "Let Us In Now'' Nikki Turned Around And Smiled Upon Seeing Quackity's Smiling Face.  The Guards Moved And They Burst Through The Door. "Jeezes!" George Yelped As They Watched Them Slammed The Door Open. "What Happend!?" Nikki Ran Over To Tubbo And Fundy, Touching The Device On His Head.  Quackity Walked Over And Slowly Moved Tubbo To His Arms Since Fundy Was Struggling. "Should We Tell Tommy And Wilbur?" Nikki Asked, Running Her Fingers Through Tubbo's Hair The Best She Could. "No Tommy Would Try To Either Take It Off Or Kill Shlatt And Both Of Those Would Make It Worse" Fundy Stated.  They Walked Out Of The Castle And To Fundy's House.  During The Walk Many Citizens Ran Up To Them To Ask What Was Wrong With Tubbo And They Only Told Them He Fell Asleep.  It Would Be A Bad Move To Worry The Public.  Fundy Held The Door Open And Everyone Pile Inside Fundy's House.  Quackity Placed Tubbo On The Couch While Fundy Left To Go Grab Something.  Fundy Came Back Holding And Similar Headset Looking Device. "Someone Hold Him Because This Is Gonna Hurt" Quackity And George Held Tubbo Up While Nikki Left The Room.  She Didn't Want To See.  Nikki Covered Her Ears As Screams Erupted From The Room.

End Of Part One

(1574 Words)