You guys help me

You guysI just got a messge from Webnovel and they read my book and they want me to publish there! Ahhh! I'm soooo happy but I dont know what to do you guys what do you think?

Alsoooo sneak peak to the next chapter cause I'm lazyyy

  - Zander POV -

Me and Milly were at the park with her little sister and her friend.

We both got Ice cream and were sitting at a park bench watching the kids play.

"So Zander, Is there anything new in your family at the moment?" She asked as she took a bite of her ice cream.

"Well me and Hailey arent really speaking at the momment.... she.....really hates me." I said remembering what happend.

"Why? What happend?" She said looking over at me.

"Well I dont really approve of her bein-" I was cut off by Millys sister and her friend giggling.

"Sissy?" She said said not helping her self from laughing. She finally cleard her throat. "Is that your boy friend?" She asked looking at Milly.

Milly just stared at her then at me, suddenly we both broke out in laughter.

"HIM? MY BOYFRIEND!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!" Milly said trying to get herself from laughing.

"But he's a boy.. right?" She said in counfusion.

"I'll explain it to you when your older! Now go on and play!" She said Pointing at the park.

"Ok! Your it!" Millys sister said taging her friend.

"Oh kids...." She sighed "So what were you saying Zander?"

"Oh I dont really approve of her being with Jake. I just feel like theres something that he's ot telling us but I cant get my finger- Milly?" She was looking at something.

She turned around. "Huh? Oh sorry I wasent listing...but is that Jake and Hailey or am I seeing things?" She said pointing to what looked like them.

"I think it is..." I said looking over.