The Hot Holiday Rep

Chloe Richards

'Ivy Boutique Hotel' the sign where me and my best friend stand in front of says.

With our cases around us we stood in front of the hotel we would be staying in for a week.

Annie and I thought it would be a good idea to go on holiday together seeing we don't get much time together at home.

So we came to Ibiza for a week to get away from everyone.

The hotel was a 4 star hotel pretty modern, main colour being white marble with a big glass door opening.

"Wow, Chloe this hotel is-" Annie says speechless, I mean I can't blame her we have never been in a hotel like this but we deserved a treat with all the work we have done this year.

"Amazing" I say finishing off her sentence in awe of this hotel aswell.

"Um what are we doing here when we have a hotel like this" she says while running up the stairs leaving all the suitcases with me.

"Annie" I shout to her running off into the hotel "your suitcase" I huff to that bit to myself because she was already in the hotel by the time I got to the end of the sentence.

I gather our suitcases up and make my way in the hotel to probably nag at Annie for leaving me with the suitcases.

"Would you like some help" the raspy deep voice from in front of me says.

"Yeah thanks" I say looking up from the suitcases "If that's not a problem"

when I look up am met with the vibrant emerald colour of his eyes and his very tall figure and sunglasses on his face.

"I wouldn't ask if it was a problem" he chuckles grabbing Annie's suitcase and going up the stairs "And besides I work here"

oh

"Really" I say struggling to carry my suitcase.

"Yeah work on the pool bar most of the time" He says looking back at me over his shoulder "Would you like me to carry that one as well" he says unbothered noticing my struggling.

"Please" I say dropping the suitcase half way up the stairs.

we make it up the stairs and in the hotel seeing Annie at the desk getting our rooms keys.

"Thanks for waiting" I say in a sarcastic manner.

"Oh shuddup we're on holiday" she says grabbing the key card and running to the elavater.

"She's a character" The man mumbles beside me.

"I know" I say running after her.

she always does this, when she gets really excited about something she runs around like a lost child and I can't control her half the time.

"Styles, go with them and show them to their room" The man at reception said as I got to the elavater next to annie jumping on the spot.

we got into the elevater with styles, I think that's his name well that's what the guy called him in reception and it doesn't help that he doesn't have a name badge on.

the elevater ride was silent and you could sense annie's excitement in the small confined space.

"for god sake annie just calm down, your gonna explode if you don't" I say while 'styles' stands their unbothered.

"am sorry, you know how I get, and besides the reason we came here was because we haven't had a holiday in a while" she rambles but I wasn't listening to half of that.

D I R T Y    H A R R Yजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें