Steamy beach day

A ray a light hitting my face heating the side of my face felt so nice on a the hottest day of the year.

I sat on a towel next to my best friend lily who had her sunglasses on and a light blue bikini on looking out at the sea watching the waves crash together.

I sat there with one leg crossed over each other in a white full peice swimsuit sitting back on my hands and tilting my head back.

Behind us were three boys in there swimming trunks having a conversation

Harry, Niall and Louis

They were best mates aswell and we all usually hang out together on nice days like today.

Harry is my boyfriend, Louis Is Lily's boyfriend and Niall is single but I think he like it

I mean he has food

"I love the beach, it's so peaceful"

"Yeah it's beautiful " I say responding to lily who is looking at me.

"No he likes me more am more chill" I hear Louis say from behind us.

They get into these little argument well I would call them competition where the battle on who is better at what ever the compete on

It's very entertaining on mine and Lily's part.

"What is it now your arguing about" I say tilting my head back with an eye roll to see them all there Louis slouched back and Niall sitting up and Harry just casually there in the middle of it.

It's a Niall and Louis argument as usual.

"They are arguing about who I like better, guessing" Harry says with a shrug and eye roll.

"Oh" tilting my head back up and watching the sea.

I look at lily and laugh to myself while lily does the same looking a each other.

I sat there listening to the boys bickering laughing to myself from some of the comments I heard enjoying the sun.

"Right am going to go get some drinks" I hear Harry say the boys bickering coming to a stop.

"Want anything"

"Bottle of water please and can you get me an ice cream please thank you" I say with a childish smile on my face.

"Yeah" he answer chuckling when he sees my reaction when he said yes.

"Anything for the children" Harry says while crouching down in front of Louis and Niall patting Louis face.

"Dick" Louis mutters "yeah beer" he says a bit louder.

"I thought children weren't aloud alcohol" I say from behind Harry making Harry cackle and slap Louis knee

" Haha very funny" he says unamused "just get me my beer"

"Okay am going"

"He's such a dick" Louis says under his breath.

"I heard that" Harry shouts walking off with a big goofy smile on his face.

"For fuck sake" Louis shouts while we all laugh and Louis just huffs and slouches back.

I turn back to lily while grabbing my phone.

"You wanna take some photos"

"Yeah"

We get closer together bringing my sunglasses down on my face and bringing up my phone and snapping a photo.

We take a few more so of lily in front of the sea and then lily did the same with me.