"Smokescreen said he's on the look-out for any strange occurrences," she told the bigger bot in front of her, "What of Skylynx and Darksteel?"

         "They live with the others," he shook his helm, "(Y/D) knows better than to search them out."

Arcee nodded, staring at the bright metallic floor. She gave a sigh, putting a digit to her comm again.

         "That leaves Bumblebee."

     After several minutes of no answer from the young leader, Arcee grew worried. Not only was the she-beast missing, but Bumblebee wasn't answering at all. Even if he was busy, tired or mourning (which he has in the past for Jack, Miko, June and Agent Fowler), he always answered his comm if a friend was calling. Her and Predaking started for the mech's home, Arcee knocking as other bots stared at the odd sight of the Predacon king standing at the most trusted mech's door. The king didn't let this bother him, it didn't before, especially not now when he was worried for the youngling femme.

         "He's not here-" Arcee deduced, frowning, "Wait, have you tried contacting Ratchet?" She whipped around to look directly at the beast standing idly behind her.

         "I had not thought of it," he admitted, and attempted to comm the medic.

The two waited for several minutes once more as Predaking continued to call the ancient bot, receiving no answer. Until:

         'What- what, what?' The medic finally answered.

         "My apologies for disturbing you," Predaking replied, "But-"

         'Yes-yes. She's here. Bumblebee too. Tell whoever you're with to get their aft down here. It's either Arcee or Smokescreen.'

         "How did-" Predaking was interrupted again.

         'Old bots know things. Get down here, now.'

     Both bots on Cybertron were left with no room to argue his demand, and soon were met with a groundbridge consuming Bumblebee's door as it appeared. They stepped through, Predaking being attacked by the natural form of the Predacon youngling, who made him fall as she wrapped around his pedes in an elongated hug. The beast chuckled, allowing her to rest on top of him for a minute. He had to stand, much to (Y/D)'s dismay, facing the white and orange medic. Ratchet lifted the youngling once she transformed, hugging his helm after he lifted her up high enough.

         "Notice anything different?" Ratchet questioned the two, who looked to each other, then to Bumblebee, the mech sitting on a crate with a sheepish smile on his derma. He scratched the back of his helm. Arcee looked to Predaking, the beast looking to his charge.

         "Her wings are bigger-" He stated.

(Y/D) giggled, cheering as she flapped the appendages that now were longer than her body. Ratchet closed his optics at the gust of wind she made.

         "Yes. She is, indeed, growing." He set her down, the she-beast running to Predaking as her wings dragged across the ground, making sparks fly from their weight on the concrete floor of the military hangar. "We've determined that she can fly farther and for longer as well."

         "We?" Arcee looked to Bumblebee.

         "She appeared in my berthroom- just... poof she was there!" He explained vaguely. "I don't know how she got in, the door was locked and the windows can only be opened from the inside."

Predaking felt there was something familiar about that sentence as he picked the little beastie from the floor.

         "She did sooth his mourning," Ratchet nodded, "As he has described to me he was unable to recharge much until (Y/D) wiggled into his home, at least, that's what we have assumed."

         "She soothed your mourning?" Arcee was skeptical. 

         "All I know is that I was tossing and turning, with nightmares and... and memory purges. Then my spark was just- it was peaceful, and I remembered the adventures Raf and I had, the fun ones! It was like... Like Primus himself had touched my warring spark, and there was peace."

     Predaking was silent as he stared at the unblinking youngling in his arms, her wings twitching upward as she giggled at Bumblebee's words. The red coloring of her optics twinkled with a new understanding it seemed, and a peace not many knew. 

A peace she had gladly shared.