L.A. Here We Come

Meghan's POV

We get to the restaurant. The boys, as usual, were late. Sam and I got our seats and she gave me the biggest smile ever. "So how does it feel knowing that you'll be under the same roof as Jake." Of course this is why she was smiling that big. I rolled my eyes," Sam, it'll be fine, I hope." I whisper that last part. She was sitting across from me so she grabbed my hand that was on the table," Why won't you admit to Jake your feelings?" "You know why." It was her turn to roll her eyes," He's not gonna reject you or use you like Dean did." Yeah so I "dated" this guy named Dean. Our relationship was complicated for a while and he used me to get in my pants. He got a girlfriend a few months ago and at first it broke my heart but now I'm over him. "You had to bring him up?" I asked. "I'm sorry but you know it's true." I shook my head and was about to say something when the boys finally showed up. Vanessa showed up with Zack, of course. Jake sat next to me and Six sat next to him while Zack and Vanessa sit on the other side with Sam. I smiled as I felt Jake's leg touch my leg. He smiled at me, which if a smile could kill, his would've killed me a long time ago. The waiter asked us what we wanted to drink and Sam, being over 21, got a Margarita. I knew she was gonna celebrate big. I order a water and everyone follows me. She left as we were looking at the menu. I see Jake lean in and whisper in my ear," You look gorgeous tonight." I blushed. I look back at the menu until I found what I wanted. The waiter came back with our drinks and took our order. After he left Sam turned to all of us," So, we're all excited to go to Cali, right?" Everyone spoke at the same time saying that they are excited. Sam said," I hope I find a cute girl." Oh yeah she's gay. People use to think that we were an item but we are just close friends. I smiled," Yeah hopefully we'll find everything we need." I  turned my head to Jake. The waiter came with our food and I pulled the camera out. A few people looked at me weird but I don't really care. I hit record," Hey guys so we are at this restaurant called Jambonz Deux and we're here to celebrate because..." everyone started drumming the table. "We're moving to L.A. We are working on a secret project. So yeah now we're gonna eat and talk to y'all soon." I turned the camera off and we all started digging in.

Charlie's POV

I just finished my live, but the whole time all I could hear in my head was that band, the Rise. Owen did say they have a vlog channel so I decided to check it out. I found the page and clicked on the last video which was uploaded almost a week ago.

"Hey guys, so we just got back from recording our latest song, positions by the amazing Ariana Grande, which if you hadn't checked it out, you should, but Sam and I are about to bake some cookies because I felt like it and Sam loves me enough to bake with me. So y'all should come with us. I'll be vlogging and we'll be live of Insta, which imma promote, go follow us of Insta our links will be in the description box down below. Anyway let's get baking." The next scene they're in what looks like their kitchen. Sam is putting the camera in place. Meghan speaks again," So since it'll be almost Christmas, we decided to make Christmas themed cookies. Also we are live on Insta." Meghan grabs the camera and shows it to her live," Say Hi Vlog."  A few of the viewers wrote hi vlog. Meghan put the camera back to where it was before. Sam and Meghan looked at each other and both said," Let's get baking!" Meghan started jumping a little bit. Sam grabbed the sugar cookie bag and looked at the back of it. Meghan said to the live," Y'all should ask us questions while we are baking." The camera was right next to her computer where she's live on, so she could look at both. "Where are the boys? They are probably playing video games. Ya know how boys can be." Meg?" "Sorry got distracted, what do we need?" Eggs, vegetable oil, and water." Meghan grabbed everything that they needed. Meghan looked back at her live," Can we get some cookies? I wish we could send these to you but I don't think they'll be good by the time you get them." She looked through the comments but it looked like she skipped a few, I wonder why? "Who's your favourite band member? I love them all," she then whispered,"Sam's my favourite." She giggled. It was real cute. "Oh, Zack, you're on here, ya should come live with us." A few moments later there's another voice. "Hey guys, Meg are you vlogging right now?" "I am, see." She picked up the camera and I see a guy with blonde hair, which looked kinda like Owen's and blue eyes. He was wearing a simple plan's shirt. "Me too Meg." He showed his camera." "Don't forget to send me the footage. Are the others with you?" "Yeah, except V, she had to go visit her family and get work done for our website." "Z did you want to promo our page?" Meghan flipped the camera, "alright I'm gonna show y'all the boys footage." There was a transition and I saw the guy, Zack, from earlier," What's up everyone. So Jake and Six are getting the game set up. V went to her parents. The girls are at their apartment I don't really know what they're doing." It sounded like his phone went off in the background. He picked it up," Hey the girls must be live. Im going to bother them for a bit." He went on the girls live. "Hey guys. Meg are you vlogging right now?" I heard Meghan," I am, see."  He picks up his camera, "me too Meg." "Don't forget to send me the footage. Are the others with you?" "Yeah, except for V, she had to go visit her family and get work done for our website." "Z, did you want to promo out website?" He turned to the camera," Y'all should check out our Website. TheRiseMusic.com. Well I'm gonna get off on both and us boys are gonna play some games." Okay, bye Z, tell the boys we say hi." "I will." There was a transition back to Meghan and Sam. "Well there ya go. I'll show you the cookies after. Bye." She covers the lens and then uncovers them. There were now cookies in the view. "Okay we are gonna eat these cookies. We'll see y'all later."

I finish watching their vlog. I see the positions video next to it but I look up their Insta. I started following all of them and then started scrolling through.

Meghan's POV

After we ate we all went home. We all needed to get packing. Jake will probably be done at the same time that Sam and I will be done packing. We get home and I look at my phone. I went to Instagram. I looked at who followed me and I almost dropped my phone. I stared to scream," Sam look at who followed us?" I show her my phone. She gets all happy too. I take out the camera. "Guys guess who just followed us on Insta. The Charlie Gillespie. I know Owen Joyner also follows us. Sam would always make fun of me every time I brought up Owen. I mean I'm not gonna lie. When I saw him on Knight Squad I knew that he'd be one of my favourite actors. I didn't think we'd get followed by them, which if you are watching this Charlie or Owen, thank you! We love Julie and the Phantoms. I mean we did do covers of all the songs. Anyway that's all I wanted to say. Have a good night and we'll see y'all tomorrow." I turned the camera off and we went into our rooms. I started packing until I was exhausted. I finally went to bed at 1 in the morning, when I usually fall asleep.

A/n chapter 2 everyone hope you like it so far