Special #2

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Ooooooo she's a special!!!!

This one will be an au where [name] is in the same age group as the volleyball team.

So, he's a first year at Nekoma High and part of the volleyball club, usually playing defensive positions. His favourite position to play is libero but he doesn't mind subbing in for other positions.

Also y'all really just forgot my mans, the first simp for [name], Haru.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] fiddled with the sleeves on his school jumper and stared at the clock nervously. Finally, the big hand reached 12 and the teacher dismissed them for the day. He sat back as everyone else packed their stuff and left, chatting. After the majority had left, he sprang up and bolted out of the class, speed walking through the mostly empty halls.

He reached the clubroom and pushed the door open with heaps of energy. The door slammed onto the wall on its other side and [name] jolted, not expecting such a loud noise.

He then saw the curious eyes of the members who had already entered and heat rose to his face as he shut the door quietly, not looking at them. Realising how uncharacteristic that was of him, he scurried to get his kitbag and slouched his form to be more unnoticeable.

[name] brushed his hair out of his eyes and he couldn't help but release a small smile as he stared down at his bags. It was time for his first-ever far away practice match with Nekoma!

Feeling giddy, he didn't notice someone creep up behind him until they put their arms around his shoulders. He flinched and whipped his head back only to be met with a tuft of hair over his eyes. He blinked to get the sensation of hair out of his eyes.

And then he stepped away because this close proximity with his captain wasn't doing any wonders to his heart.

"Aaw my darling kouhai, aren't you excited to be going?" Kuroo stepped forwards and slouched onto [name] transferring half of his body weight onto the poor boy.

"Get off Kuro, you're squashing him," Kenma pushed the male off and Kuroo gasped, clutching his heart dramatically.

"Surely, you're not suggesting that a being such as I would be too heavy," he continued his pitiful act only to be met with exasperation. 

"Yes you're absolutely heavy because {insert some big brain chemistry in here, I don't fcking know}" Yaku used this moment to take Kuroo down.

"No-one asked you, you {chemistry has never been my forte, go wild here}," he refuted.

Take that back, you {chemistry, chemistry, chemistry}," 

[name] slipped out of their battle and decided to stand idly next to Kenma. All they had to do at this point was wait for the coach to arrive and they would ride to Miyagi. From there, they had to check into a hotel and then have practice matches with a bunch of schools in the prefecture.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Ayo, I know this isn't how it goes but, apart from the practice match, I don't know what Nekoma does so I'm making it up.