End of Training Camp

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

It was the last day of the training camp and all the newly formed friends were sticking close to make the most of the time left. [name] was given a bit more freedom though, he spent most of the time sticking to the Nekoma members.

He saw 'big Junichi' (Tsukishima) a few times and wanted to shrivel up inside of himself. He was regretting his previous actions of clinging onto him. What had come over him? He was thankful that Tsukishima had no intention of pursuing it either.

The day's worth of playing volleyball was finally over and [name] was extremely tired. On the basis that it was the last day, the players had gone all out. [name] didn't play but, somehow, he also felt like dropping dead.

[name] found himself in a hallway near the gym and he walked towards his destination slowly. He had, somehow, parted from the rest of Nekoma but he was too tired to pay attention to it right now. His steps had a lot of thought put into them so that he wouldn't fall.

He paused, leaning on the wall for a second. He could feel his eyelids falling and his vision was fuzzy. Abruptly, he straightened up and blinked furiously, he couldn't sleep here! He took too more laborious steps and had to use his hands to hold up his dipping head.

Various shoes entered his low field of vision and he raised his head slightly to see who it was.

"He's. So. Cute." Kiyoko heard Yukie adopt a low, macho voice as she clutched her heart. [name] saw that it was a group of girls approaching him and he turned away.

"He's always running away from us," sighed Kaori.

"Not this time girls, we can do this!" Yukie crouched as she reassured herself and the other. He rested he head on her hands as she thought about what to do. Her eyes went to Yachi who was behind Kiyoko, also staring at [name], "Yanno Yacchan, you two are kinda similar, stressing about and running away all the time,"

Yachi opened her mouth to defend herself but found that there was nothing wrong with what was said. She felt a hand on her shoulder, it was Kiyoko comforting her. Kiyoko also saw the stumbling [name] and extended an arm out to steady him, "Fukurodani and Nekoma higg are staying in the same place, right? Take him back," she gently brushed the child's hair which made him sleepier.

"Will do," Yukie held her arms out to [name], "Come to big sis Yukie~"

[name] lfited his eyelids and saw a nice smiling face beckon him over. He lethargically slumped over and leaned into her arms.

Yukie was in tears.

"T-take a picture!" she threw her phone to Yachi who fumbled with it before taking various pictures from all angles. Yukie heard the child whisper something and she leaned closer to catch what he was saying.

"Kaashi?" she repeated, "Oh, Akaashi? I'll take you to him," she stood up and held his hand, ready to go when she felt a grip on her shoulder, halting her.

"Send me those pictures," Kiyoko commanded.

"Sure, sure," Yukie replied and to Yachi's shout of, "M-me too! Me too!"

The Fukurodani team wasn't far from their current place but Yukie found herself inconvenienced by the child she was practically dragging along and also making sure he wasn't falling over.