Spin The Bottle?

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"Lights out in fifteen," Kai reminded the volleyball team that was getting ready for bed. Hums of agreement came from around the room. Satisfied with this, he decided to lie down and check his phone.

The team was careful not to disturb him as they gathered around the middle of the room. 

[name]'s hair pin was now on Kenma's head to hold back the tufts of hair getting in his eyes and Kuroo's hair was surprisingly calm although he did have to push it back once in a while (so that he didn't look like a hentai MC-) whenever his fringe tickled his eyelids.

[name] kinda liked this look better on Kuroo, it took a good inch of his height off and there weren't as many sharp edges.

He was the most surprised to see Lev's hair become all tangles and unruly after being washed. Yaku's was in a similar state but since it was shorter, it didn't make too much of a difference.

Caught up in looking at their hair, he didn't see the others arguing over him.

"No, he'll sleep with me! What if you turn over and squish him in your sleep?" asked Yaku.

"Well that's never happened before, has it?" Kuroo jumped to defend himself.

"Exactly! Before meaning you've had your fun, it's my turn now!" Yaku argued back. 

""[name]! Who do you want?""

[name] looked at them light a deer caught in headlights and stuttered out the first thing that came to his mind, "C-can I be big spoon?"

The members looked over incredulously. Who taught their baby that term and how was he so adorable?

Feeling squirmish in their gazes, [name] turned over to the person on his immediate right and crawled into their lap to hide his face in their torso.

"I-I've been chosen!" choked out Lev. He never thought that this day would come. He never expected such as positive outcome, such a holy blessing.

[name] was voluntarily hugging him whilst sitting in his lap between his crossed legs. Lev gingerly wrapped his own, long arms around the small boy's frame and held him gently, ignoring the tears leaking out of his eyes. 

He accepted this beautiful fate realising he must have been a true saint in his previous lives to be given such fortune in this one. He decided to visit a shrine as soon as he could to humbly thank all the gods that let this happen.

[name] felt small trembles wrack the body of the boy he was hugging. Concerned, he decided to tighten his grip around him and nuzzle his face further into the boy, he hoped this would make him get better.

As this wholesome scene was occurring, the other members were angrily biting their sheets. They couldn't just pull [name] out of this one at this point. They did their very best to use their eyes to warn Lev to get off of [name]. Unfortunately for them, Lev was too enraptured by the actions of [name] and the rest of the them were mere side characters in his world, they would remain ignored.

After a good minute of jealously watching the happy pair, Kuroo was the first one to interrupt.

"[name], baby, I'll let you be the big spoon with me!" he pleaded.