"Wait T eazi? GB and KM from the news a couple years back?" spoke one boy from across the room. I nodded and the room filled up with "ohh rah"s and such.

Clarissa- I remember most of summer if you weren't in Squeeze's car you was on the ped.

Me- Nah no one can say nothing I had so much fun

Clarissa- Yeah but that's funny man. That's bare hood. Seeing a girl riding a ped out of the blue has to  be one of the most funniest things I've seen.

Ursula- I bet thats not the only thing that she was riding at 17.

I looked at her quickly, then to Clarissa to be sure that I actually heard what I heard. It was very clear to me that she had in fact said what she said very loud when people in the room started saying their "ohh shit" business. Clarissa was about to talk but I cut her off

Me- Only thing I was riding was my ex boyfriends dick. How does it taste when you suck it?

Her eyes widened and she stood up from her seat drawing attention to us and started giving me serious verbals. She was reading me for filth. I swear if I wasn't the person that I actually am I probably would've cried.  I was burning cos she was embarrassing me.

Ursula- Why don't you tell me what I taste like bitch. Your baby dad kisses your son on the lips after he kisses both of mine.

Me- With your citrus pussy bruv. Don't think I didnt see your dirty knickers in the bathroom.

Ursula- They were definitely yours. Don't lie to people please. With the way Squeeze makes love to me you can tell he loves this pussy anyways

Me- You deffo grunt like giggs while getting backshotted you talk like someone tipped an ash tray down your throat you're actually a young man.

Ursula- Im a young man yeah?

She picked up the ash tray infront of me and dashed it at me with full force. I got a headache just on the impact. I stood up from my seat and I went to grab her from across the table but someone grabbed me by my waist.

Izzy- Ay whats going on?

I didn't even notice it was Izzy at first.  All I could focus on was this headache I was gonna have because of the force she used to throw this ash tray at me. It was heavy you know. Its so hard that when I bounced off my head and on the floor it didn't even crack. I was struggling to get out of Izzy's grip so Clarissa hit him so he would let go. He let go off me briefly but caught onto me again. He dragged me into the corridor to try and calm me down. I was screaming down the place and he was tryna shut me up. He restrained me in the most uncomfortable position.

"Its fine Izzy Im good" I said in attempts to reassure him. He looked at me uncertainly. I smiled at him but I was still very heated. I stroked Izzy's hand. "I like your ring lemme try it" I slid it off his finger and onto mine. It was quite loose but I clenched my fist so tight. I stood up and waited at the bottom of the stairs. I was talking to Izzy but I noticed in the corner of my eye Ursula was wondering out of the living room to go to the front door. She had to walk past me.

"Squeeze is outside Nells" Clarissa spoke from behind Ursula. She's abit taller than me so I need to think about this strategically. Just as she put her foot out to step past me. I right hooked her and she stumbled back.

"NELLI WTF MAN" Izzy shouted throwing me up against the wall. He was pinning me down and blocking all her blows from me. She reached over and she one banged me hard. We were basically fighting over Izzy and I cannot lie she was fucking me up still. Izzy basically threw me over his shoulder. She was still hitting my head this fucking beast. I pulled her by her hair and she fell as Izzy was pulling me so I was dragging the bitch. I am going to throw her wig in the bin. So she better take it off. Izzy noticed that carrying me wasn't doing shit so he carried me in a straddle position.