8

Nelli's perspective

"Nelli wake up!" A voice shouted while shaking me hard. I opened my eyes and Emmanuel was in my face. He gave me a soft smile.

"Did she wake up?" Suspect asked from behind him. Emmanuel clenched his jaw before answering yes. Emmanuel helped me up and took me to my room.

"I've got work babe I'll be back to check on you later" Sus kissed my forehead and left. Emmanuel looked at me, squinting his eyes.

"I slipped" I muttered

"You expect me to believe a nigga just caught his girl in bed with a next man and she just slipped in the bathroom after she had a heated discussion with him?" 

I kept quiet. He looked at me one last time before kissing his teeth and leaving the room. Tears fell from my eyes when I looked at myself in the mirror. How the hell did I get like this ? I mean life has been shit for quite some time now but atleast I was happy before, all I do is cry these days.
Emmanuel came back the room with a cold compress and a bottle. 

He gave Siah the bottle and watched me trying to relieve my pain.

Emmanuel- Im gonna tell your brothers

Me-What?! Why is not that deep they'll move mad

Emmanuel- Why would they move mad about you slipping in the bathroom?

Shit, I lacked. I hesitated for a second but there was no point of even lying about it. He clenched his jaw and looked angry. I laid back down.

The day was quiet. I didn't feel like answering Emmanuel's questions. I somehow ended up at Aunty Angela's. I was sat on Emmanuel's bed waiting for him to come get me and take me home. He took so long I fell asleep...

Emmanuel's Perspective

I sat in the dark. On Nelli's bed, in her empty house. I waited to hear a knock and the door. I got the lock on her front door changed.

After ages of waiting, "Nelli why's my key not working?" Suspect banged on the door. Should've seen his face when he saw me open the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in disgust.

"Nah. What are YOU doing here?"

"Bro, I aint got time for this-"

"Im not your bro. You're gonna find the time today. You think I didnt see what you did in the bathroom?"

I saw him tense up a little bit as I stepped towards him. I chuckled.

"Im not gonna touch you. I just want you to hit me like you hit Nelli"

He stared at me...

"All the chat for a defenceless girl but won't give me chat? What a dickhead. I don't know what kind of relationship you and Nelli had but its over."

"Its over? Who said that?"

"Me. And theres nothing you can do about it. I don't wanna see you come round here no more. I don't want you around her or my son. Do you get it?"I spat.

He opened his mouth to speak but I knew I wasn't going to like what he was going to say to me. I pushed him up against the wall and reiterated "Do you get it?" He pushed me off of him and walked away not before giving me evils of course. hm, pussy.

I drove back down to my mums and got Nelli. She looked irritated walking to the car. She put Sie in his seat and came round to the front. She got in huffing and puffing.

"You took long" I felt the attitude and hostility from her body language. She crossed her arms and slouched in her seat. 

"What's the problem?"

"I know sus is gonna move mad I don't need to hear all that chat"

"Sus? You two broke up" I cut her off. She looked at me like I was crazy

"What do you mean? No we didnt"

"Yes you did and I made sure of it. Now you can come back and fuck with a real nigga" I smirked and she just continued looking at me like I just told her I stapled my piece to my thigh or something. I winked and turned my attention back to the road. The journey was silent. Nelli isn't the same, she's changed. Like all the life has been sucked out of her.

I'll change that, mark my words.