15

Nelli's Perspective:

I zipped up Sie's coat and left him with the twins in the corner of them room while I got my things together. I looked down at my phone to see if Emmanuel had texted me yet. He's meant to be picking me up from his mums house but he's taking long. Yeah I know I drive so why does he wanna pick me up? I dont know but I soon found out. 5 minutes later I heard Aunty Angela call me from the living room

"He's only gone and brought that witch along with him. Gosh, I cant stand her." She kissed her teeth and shook her head in disappointment. "I dont understand the types of girls he brings home and now he's gonna bring her around my grandson. Your baby father is crazy." She added while she left the room to open the door.

Aaliyah carried Sie to the car. Her and Aalizah helped each other putting him in his seat. I put all the shopping in the boot and got in the back. I know, what a weird set up since when do I sit here. Vanessa was sitting in the front thinking she was bad. I rolled my eyes just at the thought of her.

Emmanuel had his window down , speaking to his mum and sisters.

Vanessa- Oh hi Aunty

Angela just looked at her "Mh" She waved and stuck her head in the car. "Bye Nelli, please dont forget to ask Vianni " She blew me a kiss and Emmanuel drove off. I sat quietly playing with Sie. His annoying little toys kept making noise but I could still hear Vanessa and Emmanuel whispering in the front.

Vanessa- your mum doesnt like me

Emmanuel- she just needs to get used to you.

Vanessa- Why? cos she likes your babymum so much

It's like I could almost feel the eyeroll that followed after that sentence and I wanted to smack the bitch but whatever I shouldn't really be listening. I tuned out off their conversation because it was just pissing me off. It caught my attention again when she asked

Vanessa- Why don't you ever let my stay the night?

Emmanuel- You see me everyday you don't need to stay the night

This man is so rude, he never spends the night with her but we was definitely spending most nights together. If he wanted to he would've.

Vanessa- Is there no space in your bedroom? Is your room the small room next to your babymums bedroom.

Emmanuel- Nah, me and Nelli share the room across the bathroom.

Vanessa- What?

I couldn't help but giggle. She looked back at me and I turned to Sie very quickly to pretend I wasn't even listening.

Emmanuel- It's not that deep. She basically hates me

Vanessa- Do you hate her?

Emmanuel- I lo- I got mad love for her she's the mother of my child

Vanessa- Alright whatever. So are we dropping her back and going out?

Emmanuel- Yeah just wait for me in the car.

After about 10 minutes we got to my house. I ran upstairs to put Sie inside. I put my key in the door and I heard Sen scream.

"Go in the room fast!" V shouted. I heard shuffling. What on earth? I swung open the door and walked to the living room. The balcony door was open, there was clothes on the floor... I looked at V who was wearing shorts. I looked down and screamed I put my hands over my eyes.

Me- Fuck sake Vianni! Go finish what you were doing but first come get the shopping downstairs.

He laughed while slipping on his sliders.

Me- Sen stay with Sie, were gone to get the shopping downstairs.

Sen- Okayyy let me just put my robe on

I went back downstairs and as I was walking down the stairs Emmanuel was coming up. He was staring into my soul. I looked away and looked back, he was still looking!

Emmanuel- You look nice today

Me- Thanks

He passed me and went up. I went outside and Vanessa was taking snaps in the front seat, not helping anybody. Vianni passed me a bag and I went upstairs and Emmanuel was standing at the top of the stair case just staring, hard. It was kinda creepy but its just him. He's still unpredictable. I don't know what he's thinking. He could just grab me and RKO me down these stairs or he could just boot me in the face as soon as I get close.

Emmanuel- Wait up for me okay?

Me- Why?

Emmanuel- Just wait for me

Me- Okaay?

He smiled and went downstairs. V came up with the rest of the bags. I put everything away and put the rest of the bags in the bedroom. I sorted out Sie's old clothes that didn't fit anymore and folded the new ones that I bought today. I didn't even notice them time. It was getting very late but I wasn't in the slightest bit tired. I turned on the baby monitor and went to the living room. I wrapped myself in a blanket and watched a movie. I heard the front door open and close.

I didn't bother looking away from the TV, I felt the seat sink in beside me. It was Emmanuel.

Emmanuel- You waited for me?

Me- No Im just not tired

Emmanuel- Right... How was your day?

Me- It was good how was yours?

Emmanuel- It was alright

Me- Where you coming back from?

Emmanuel- Vanessa's house... we had an argument

Me- Why?

Emmanuel- Because of you

Me- What did I do?

Emmanuel- She just hates you

Me- Your bitch is jarring

Emmanuel- yeah sometimes

Me- Why did you want me to wait up

Emmanuel- We haven't sat down and talked ages

Me- Cos you're too rude

Emmanuel- You didn't know this when you met me? You know there's still love there

Me- Oh really where?

Emmanuel- It's there, just chilling init

I looked at him. I playfully screwed him and he laughed. There was a pause... He looked at my lips and back into my eyes. He looked me up and down... he bit his bottom lip. I was looking at him, I didn't know what to do. I don't know how to feel about what happened next. I dont know if Im happy or sad about it.

Gunshot sounds blasted through the TV. We both jumped abit.

Emmanuel- What movie is this?

Me- Urmm Juice

Emmanuel- I ain't seen that in time

Me- I havent been paying attention

Emmanuel- Start it from the beginning

He made himself comfortable and pulled me close, he put his arm around me.... We ended up falling asleep like that.