17

My lil proof reader got covid so excuse my mistakes lol x

Nelli's Perspective:

Ever since I came home drunk that night. Emmanuel has been back to his rude and petty antics again. He's salty because of Izzy. He's been making my life hell. I finally caught a break today me Sen and Izzy are going out today. Sie's with Jas' mum till 9.

Me- Emmanuel you're picking Siah at 9 okay?

He didn't answer me

Me- Are you deaf?

Emmanuel- From where?

Me- Walthamsmstow, he's at Jas' house

Emmanuel- Why can't you get him?

Me- Im going out soon

Emmanuel- Yeah so am I

Me- Yeah so you better be back in time to get Sie, thanks

I took my bag off the hook and left. Izzy was waiting downstairs. Sen was already im the car.

Izzy- We're gonna leave the car at mine. Im not driving fried, we'll die.

We went to the weed caf and I do not remember a thing after I hit my first spliff. I eventually got the sudden urge to wee. I stood up and realised that 1, I was far from sober and 2 theres way more people in here than I remembered.

Some boys Sen knew came over to say hi. Great I was just gonna ask her to come with me.

"Izzy follow me toilet please?"

He nodded and led the way. I was tryna keep up but he was too fast. I stumbled past a group of boys sitting at a table. I didnt really pay attention to who was sitting there. I just focused on getting to the bathroom before I wet myself. Izzy was waving me over to the bathroom doors but it seemed so far. He started walking towards me and just then

"Nelli?" My eyes widened. I know that voice from anywhere. I turned around and Emmanuel was sitting at the table with his friends. His eyes were red and heavy but he still managed to stare into my soul.

"Who did you come here with?" He asked

"Sen and my nigga" I answered pointing over to the table. But Sen was talking to a few people she knows and they just happened to be boys.

" Oh boys. I see. What wheres your bestie?" He almost sounded like he was mocking me...

"Whos my bestie?"

"Im just joking. Have fun, dont forget you have to pick up Sie at 9" He winked. I dropped my mouth open. I was just about to speak but he cut me off.

"Sorry change of plan. Dont wait up for me either I gotta go somewhere Ill be back late" He smirked before taking a pull.

I looked at my watch. It was 8 going on 9. He violated ffs. I rolled my eyes and went to the toilet.

Izzy- Who was that?

Me- Eman. He just told me that I need to pick up Sie cos he's not doing it.

Izz looked at his phone "Shit"

I texted Vianni to ask if he could babysit for me but he wasnt getting back till late. I tapped my phone impatiently. I called Tyson and she was just waiting for Jeremiah to get back then she would do it for me. I love her.

I used the bathroom and went back to my table. I sat with Sen and quickly filled her in. She shook her head.

Sen- I know he's going to that girls AP. Im showing you, we should just turn up. Ruin their nights.