🍫🐶Remus Lupin🐺🟤 Teacher X student

..

So no judgement here, right?.. well I have a thing for Remus Lupin i mean the man is .. arhh amazing, and so sweet ! He's a loving and a gentle soul, and i'm practically inlove with him. It's embarrasing but here i am. Hahaha!

Btw i really wanted to do this student x teacher one with Remus erm so let's just say he didn't die and after the battle of hogwarts he was given a the DADA teacher position back since he was respected now and the parents trusts him AND NymPHAdora died. (Sorry not really tho but still sorry😃👍)

In all of these ESPICIALLY this one, might i mention, they are of age, i don't care what hogwarts says, okay, shush! Wattpad will maybe take this book down (like it's gonna happen.😂) No i was kidding sorry! <3 .. wasn't

So no more needs to be said.

🍫Enjoy🍫

***********

I had a problem.. a serious problem.
I was getting behind in the class DADA it wasn't that it was hard for me or well, it was hard for me, hard for me to listen.

We had gotten a new teacher by the name of Remus Lupin last year we had Gilderoy Lockhart and the girls in my class would swoon over him, i didn't. I found him a coward and self obsorbed Remus on the other hand i had observed and he seemed intelligent, sweet and gentle, i swooned over him..

My liking towards Lupin had gotten so distracting that i now had to come to his personal office and try to find a way to explain, without revealing my crush, of why i was behind. I'd been so good up till this year !!

I walked into the classroom my heart beating like crazy!

I folded my arms as self comfort since i didn't have some book to hug.

I walked up the steps each step filling me with anticipation and axiety.

The door at the top was wide open i peaked before showing myself fully Lupin was messing with something in his trunk so he hadn't heard me. I cleared my thought to get his attention he turned around and smiled warmly.

"Y/n."

He started off instantly kicking fear into me.

"You've seemed off.." he walked behind his desk and took a seat and motioned for me to sit. I quickly sat down so quick that Lupin shot me a quick reassuring smile, but what he didn't know was he was making it worse.

"You seem like you focus in class you always keep your eyes on me but somehow you've been doing not so good, how come that be y/n?" I flustered up quickly ''pull yourself together!'' I thought to myself.

"Well uhmm sir Lupin- mr. Lupin, i've just been struggling lately kinda stressed out." He nodded, he waited till i maybe continued since i didn't he had to ask.

"Why've you been stressed out lately may i ask?" He made so much eye contact it was unbearable for me try and act normal. I forgot about his question..

His eyes were hard to distingush what color they were maybe grey, brown, green and blue. He had every color in those eyes like his own personal human eyes rainbow? His scars made me feel a way i had never felt before..

"-Do you have a crush on me?" I snapped out of my thoughts and went wide eyed.

"What?! No no uhm that be weird cus you're my teacher! You teach me things! I should't- don't have a crush on you!?" He laughed and shook his head. I got first hand AND second hand embarrassment for myself! Did i even try to hide it?!

"What do you think of in my class?" NOO!

"Hexes!?"

"Hexes?" He chuckled, "that's cute" he raised his brows nodding.