jatp Q&A!

thank you for all the lovely questions hehe, lets get started!

~

"LUKEEEE GET YA BUTTT OVER HEREEEE." Julie screamed

1. "Well, I guess that some of my inspiration for my old songs was what was happening in the world around me. I mean, yeah things were bad with my parents but at least I had my friends to run too. The new ones...they were hard at first to be honest. It was hard to get used to the new style of music, which let me make it clear I was. not. letting. rock. go. but, i had to listen and learn, which i'll be honest was easier with Julie by my side."

"HAHAHA THE SLEEVES HAHJEHE." Alex layed on the couch, as he gasped for air from laughing too hard.

2. "You guys just really had to get Alex started. They're comfortable, alright? Not having sleeves makes it easier to move around on stage. Also, I wanna have a talk with the person who designed sleeves, why are they so itchy? Why are they so hard to move around in? I mean come on it's ridiculous-"

"Okay, Luke as much as i'd like to hear more of your rant about sleeves, you got more questions." Julie said,

3. "Umm I guess beanies just look pretty cool, and they work well with my whole rock look but yeah-"

"Pftt please, he just gets bad hair days a lot." Reggie cut in,

"I-dude!"

4. "My type? hm, they have to like music, obviously. Funny, Sweet, has opinions-"

"Like Julie!" Alex beamed,

"Y-yeah like Julie."

                       (^^this can mean two things so like-make of it what you like lol)

"My turn!" Julie pushed Luke off the couch,

"Ow!"

1. "Bringing music back into my life was a big factor of my inspiration, also meeting these goobers. I started to have more to write about, and more people in my life to share the joy with. Luke's obviously a big inspiration, it's cool to hear from him what the world looked like back in the 90's. It reminds me that the world changes, but the things you have to say, stay with you."