"Prank?"

"Yeah, it was a-a good one and t-they really got me"

The way she's stuttering makes my heart beat so fast.

"What did they do?"

"They tell me, that you're not coming back anymore. I-it's funny right?"

Suddenly, it felt like I was dump in a lake of ice cold water.

"F-funny right?"

I slowly walk to her but she just stepped back again.

"Why aren't you answering me?"

"Love.."

"Why aren't you laughing? Tell me they're just joking"

"Please love, your arms.."

"I had enough of this good time ryujin. Tell me they're really just joking"

I look directly at her. 

"W-Why didn't you tell me?" she ask in a very faint voice still keeping her head down.

"What are you saying love? Come here, let me see your arms" I softly said

"Why did you have to lie to me?!"

"Love. What are you saying?"

"Why didn't you tell me your not coming back anymore?!"

She look up and tears are flowing all over her face.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIE TO ME?!"

Lia's POV

Ryujin didn't utter a single word but instead she look down not meeting my eyes.

"Why would you do that?"

How could she play with my feelings?! How could she see look at me directly in to my eyes knowing she's lying?!

"H-how could you p-play with me r-ryu?"

Ryujin remained standing still keeping her head down.

"D-do you really l-love me? Or i-it was just a-another lie?"

"Love no, no. Please, I love you.."

She tried to walk closer to me but I stepped back.

"D-did you r-really mean when y-you say t-that?" I ask wiping the tears on my cheeks "O-or you j-just felt y-you needed t-too?"

"Love p-please, please let me explain. L-let's talk about t-this" she said and hug me tightly "Please, l-love. I didn't tell you because I don't w-want to hurt y-you. P- please, I-I really love you.. I mean it'"

She bury her face on my neck. I can feel the her hot tears dumping on my skin.

"P-please forgive me, f-forgive me. I-I love y-you, I love you s-so much lia"

Hearing those words and seeing her like this hurts me more than anything but..

I'm in pain too ryujin..

"I l-love you more than a-anything" she said and hugged me tightly.

Ryujin's POV

"P-please, I don't wan't to hurt y-you. I d-don't want y-you hating m-me. I'm sorry, p-please f-forgive m-me"

I hug her tightly but she just remained standing with arms on her side. This is what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of her hating me. I love her so much and I don't want to lose her.