Chapter 10

We backed up and came to a dead end as they came nearer. They had locked us out of the ship completely.

"Oh how mighty have fallen.", the one in red mocked as they walked towards us, "Not that they were mighty to begin with."

"Oh who to kill first?", the one in green asked smirking.

"No! Leave them alone!", Sasha screamed beating her hands against the bars of the vent entrance.

"Hmm...what about you?", the green suit one said pointing to Marcus with his left hand.
"Or you?", he pointed to me.

"Or how about... YOU!", he shouted and was going to use with claws to stab at Abby.

I quickly went in front of her turning my back to the fakes. Pain shot through my body as I hugged her. I looked through her helmet saw a horrified look on her face. I let go of her and fell to the ground.

"ASHTON! NO! YOU CAN'T DIE!", she yelled.

"Or that will do.", said one of them. I couldn't tell who.

Abby turned me gently onto my back loud sobs could be heard through the mic.

"Ashton!", Marcus voice shouted and knelt beside Amy.

"No! Please! Don't leave me!", Abby said crying over me.

I gasped for air as pain rushed through my entire body. I removed my hand from my stomach and saw the palms of my suit covered with blood. I vision started to become blurry and I struggled to stay conscious.

*Pause time*

And here we are, where we first started and first met. I'm almost dead, my girlfriend is crying over my body, her best friend trying to get back out of the ship and my best friend in shock. I wonder what happens next.

*Un-pause*

Marcus stood up with his fist clutched, "YOU SON OF A-"

He was cut off by a gun shot. I looked up and saw a blurry image of lime green among the red and dark green. Then dark green figure fell down.

"J-Joe?", Abby mumbled.

"That's for killing my best friend!", Joe's rang out. Somehow I knew that the imposter's could hear him without the inter coms.

"MY BROTHER!", I'm guessing the one in red exclaimed.

"You should have thought about your bother before you killed our crew!", Joe said again.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Marcus pick something of the ground and smack the red blur making him fall.

"And this is for putting us through heck!", he shouted.

The imposter groaned. I saw Joe throw something black and it floated down into Marcus' hand.

"Wait...please...don't...", the fake groaned out.

"And that's for stabbing my best friend.", Marc said and fired the gun.

Something plastered all over the place and when I looked down I saw a purple liquid on my suit. Abby turned her attention back to me.

"Ashton...", she cried out.

"Bro...please, hang on in there...", Marcus said.

I tried to stay awake but only in vain. My eyelids fell down and all I saw was darkness. Oh, so I guess this is what happens next....