Chapter 7

"Oh Gosh!", Sasha exclaimed and we ran to where the scream was coming from.

We ran to the Med Bay and saw Joe and Michael trying to pry the door open.

"What's going on?!", Chris asked quickly.

"The door's obviously locked and Chloe is trapped in there!", Michael said.

"Why did she scream then?!", Marcus asked as Chris, him and I try to help them open the door.

"We don't know.", Joe answered his question.

"We'll go get someone to help! Maybe they have a key or something!", Abby said and ran off with Sasha almost bumping into Nurse Anna.

"What's going on?!", the nurse asked.

"Chloe's trapped in there!", Joe said then stopped trying to pry open the door.

"I think I saw a crowbar in Electrical.", he said.

"I'll come with you.", I said and ran off with him to go find the object.

We sprinted down the wall and of course he was faster than me so he got there first. We went behind the light box to where the wires and power boxes were. Joe ran over to the right corner and picked up the crowbar.

"There! Got it!", he said.

We were about to run out but stopped when we heard the echo of a scream.

"It must be coming from the vents.", I said.

I ran back over it and listened again.

"Help!", the sound echoed.

"Chole! Are you okay?!", I shouted though it.

I heard snarls and heavy footsteps from the other side before she replied.

"No! There's someone in here!", she said, "And the doors locked!"

I could hear the panic in her voice.

"Joe! Go get the crowbar to them! I'll stay here.", I ordered. He nodded and ran out the room.

"Chloe, listen.", I shouted through the vents trying to sound as calm as someone could when shouting, "Stay calm..."

"I-I can't, something's in here!", she said and I could hear some quiet sobs.

The snarls we're heard again and some whispers began.

"P-please, help...", she said.

"Don't worry! We're going to get you out!", I shouted through the vents and ran to the others.

When I got there I saw Joe and the chief each with crowbars and the door was almost opened wide enough for someone to pass through. I could see Chloe's white suit pressed against the door. She was probably there trying to get out and away from whatever was in there.

"We need to get her out now.", I said, "Something's in there with her."

"Almost there!", the chief huffed out.

The door was then opened wide enough for her to pass through.

"Hurry up! We can't hold it here all day!:", Joe said.

She nodded quickly and jumped through the opening just before it gave way again. She fell on the floor hyperventilating covering her face crying. The girls knelt down to her level and tried calming her while the chief and Joe were panting from using so much energy. I turned around and saw Jóse and Shaun both standing behind the group. Shaun had his helmet on while Jóse didn't.

"When did you two get here?", I asked.

"We were here the entire time. You guys just didn't notice in all the commotion. Is Chloe okay?", Jóse asked.