Training Camp-2

Today was the third day of the training camp. It was around evening time, and Aoba Johsai lost the first game, meaning they were just left with time to practice. It was dark, and I had nothing to do, so I walked into one of the gyms where a few people were playing or just hanging out. I spotted Bokuto who was with Akaashi, Kuroo, and Tsukishima and walked over to them.

"Hey guys!"

"Y/N!!!" Bokuto ran up to gave me a hug.

"BOKUTO!" I said, trying to match his energy. Kuroo waved and Akaashi said hi, putting his hands behind his back.

"Hey Tsukki."

"Hi."

"So what're you guys doing??" 

"We're giving Tsukki tips on how to block!" Bokuto grinned.

"That's so nice of you guys!!" I said as Tsukki rolled his eyes.

"Y/n do you wanna help?" Akaashi asked.

"Me? I can't play volleyball..."

"It's completely fine," Kuroo started," you and Akaashi just need to stand on the other side of the net and toss the ball over in a way that'll make it hard to block it!"

"Okay..." I said warily. I walked over to the opposite side of the net with Akaashi and he demonstrated how to do it before I tried. The first two times I couldn't even get the ball over the net, but then I gradually started to get the hang of it. Kuroo and Bokuto showed Tsukki a technique he could use to help defend, and as we continued practicing, he started to get better at it. We practiced for what felt like an hour when Tsukki told us he was done.

"Good job today Tsukki! You made a lot of progress!" Kuroo said.

"I guess I did huh." Tsukki said proudly.

"Thanks Y/n, for helping." Akaashi smiled slightly.

"Of course! Also Akaashi, how're things going with Celeste?"

"Really good actually thanks for asking. We've been facetiming every night and I think I'll ask her to be my girlfriend soon..."

"AHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! HOPEFULLY THINGS WORK OUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING!"

"I will." Akaashi blushed.

"Okay guys I'm going to bed early I'm really tired."

"Goodnight!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I walked back our team's room and nobody was in there. I quickly changed into my pajamas and lied down on my usual cot by the window, getting ready to close my eyes until the door swung open. I turned around and saw Iwazumi standing in the frame of the door. We made eye contact and I turned my body back around to face the window again. I still hadn't really talked to Iwazumi since Monday. I realize that I have been a little unfair, and im trying to believe that there aren't any actual feelings between him and Lula, but the thought of it still makes me feel really jealous.

"I can go if you want me to," he said,"  I just wanted to lie down. Today's games were pretty tiring."

Don't go.

When I didn't reply, Iwazumi sighed and I heard him lie down on one of the cots on the other side of the room.

Oikawa's Pov

 "Oikawa!" A few girls from Fukurodani waved at me from outside of the gym. I winked in return, causing them to blush.