Training Camp-1

A/N: LOL THERES GONNA BE A LOT OF POV SWITCHING IN THIS. ALSO CURSING!!

After a few hours of being on the bus, we finally arrived at Fukurodani. Most of the boys on the bus were sleep, considering it was around 10 or 11 pm. I couldn't sleep knowing that my crush kissed someone else. And Iwazumi seemed to be one of the last boys on the bus who was actually awake. Oikawa had fallen asleep around an hour ago after yelling across our seat to Iwa.

"Everyone, wake up! We're here!" The coach yelled. Nobody started to get up.

"I'll wake them up." I told him. I grabbed my bag and out of my seat, going aisle by aisle to wake the team up. Iwazumi followed me off of the bus, and then everyone else did. When we stepped off, we were greeted by Fukurodani's coach and  two team managers.

"Hello Yamiji!" Our coach said.

"Hey Irihata! I'm glad you and your team could make it out here! This is Yukie and Kaori, our team managers!"

The two of them smiled and waved at us as my coach spoke up.

"This is our team manager, Y/n!" He said as I slightly waved.

"Great! Yukie and Kaori will show you all where you'll be sleeping for the week. I'll see everyone tomorrow!"

We followed Yukie and Kaori into one of Fukurodani's buildings which had a lobby and stairs which then led to the rooms. One of the rooms up the stairs had a door with Aoba Johsai on the front.

"So this is where you'll all be staying! Let us know if you have any questions! We'll all meet in the dining hall for breakfast at 7! Sleep well!" Yukie said as she and Kaori walked away with the Coach to show him where he'd be sleeping.

We walked into our room and there were cots on the ground for each of us to lie on. The coach had put me and Oikawa in charge of everyone when it came to being in the room by ourselves.

"Alright everyone, choose a cot and then go to sleep! We have to be ready to play tomorrow!" Oikawa said to the team. He choose the cot next to Iwazumi. I moved my cot a little farther from everyone so that I was closer to the window.

"Goodnight Y/n!" Kunimi smiled at me.

Pleaseee the first years are so cute.

"Goodnight!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Oikawa's Pov

"Y/n wake up!!" I said, shaking her.

"Shittykawa stop being so rough!" Iwazumi yelled at me.

"It's almost 7 we need to all go to the dining hall!"

"IM UP IM UP!" Y/n said, slapping my hand.

"Ok team lets go!" All of the boys had changed into their practice uniforms while Y/n was still wearing her pajamas. Oh well...

Y/n's Pov

In the dining room, there were a bunch of tables for all of the teams that were at the camp. The coaches even had their own tables to sit at. Most of the boys from our team sat together while others went to catch up with friends from other teams. I saw Karasuno's table where Suga was standing up and ran up to him.

"SUGA!" I wrapped my arms around him.

"Y/N! IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!" 

"Hey everyone!" I said to the team as they all said hey back in unison. One of the coaches started to call people up by teams to get their food.