Meat Buns and Managers

You and Suga stepped out of his small car and started to walk into the Karasuno Gym.

"I cannot believe you can't drive yet Y/N!"

"I don't know, I guess I'm just scared to learn." I shrugged. That was a lie though. My mom wasn't able to afford a car, and even if she could, I wouldn't be able to use it.

Suga waved, a big smile on his face, as you both walked into the gym, causing his teammates to stare at you.

"Everyone! Meet my best friend Y/N! And Y/N, meet the team!" Suga said, and he then introduced you to all of the boys.

"Sorry that you weren't able to meet our coach yet," Daichi stepped forward. 

"WAIT! I HAVE AN IDEA!" Hinata jumped in front of the three of us. " We can take Y/N to get meat bun's! And she'll see the coach!!! Practice is almost over too!"

You giggled at his energy.

"Good idea Hinata," said Ennoshita. You made small conversation with the boys and then let them finish up practice. There were two girls sitting on the bench who went by the names of Kiyoko and Yachi. You introduced each other and talked about volleyball and the guys.

"Y/N, you should consider becoming a manager at Aoba Johsai!" Kiyoko exclaimed, a slight grin on her face.

"I mean, the job sounds fun, but I know nothing about volleyball-"

"That's okay!" Yachi said. "When I first started I had no clue at all, but it's a learning experience. You'd be great at it!! Plus you'd be able to get closer to cute boysss. For me it didn't matter because I like girls, but for you..."

" No no no I have a boyfriend and it'd probably be a bad idea to be around a bunch of boys 24/7."

"Girl, do what you want! And your boyfriend shouldn't mind! It's literally just a club." Kiyoko said.

"Hm I guess you both are right. I'll make sure to update you if I end up becoming manager!"

"Good." They said at the same time. We ended up talking more about school and life until the boys got finished with practice and cleaning up the gym. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Suga were back in his car, and it was dark outside. After practice, you and the team met Coach Ukai at his shop, and he gave you extra meatbuns as a gift for free. You were able to talk to the different members of the team, and they and the coach tried to convince you to become the team manager at your school. Now here you were, in Suga's car, giving him one of your extra meatbuns.

"So? How was school?"

"I was sort of lost but it was alright." You smiled.

"And Haru..?"

"What about Haru, SUGA."You said in a teasing manner.

" Well I mean how'd it go with him?"

"I dont know he was just there. We didn't get to interact a lot and we only have two classes together."

"Oh sorry about that Y/N. Have you at least made any friends?"

"Umm... I met the volleyball team and at the end of the school day exchanged numbers with this girl named Celeste."

"That's good Y/N!! And what did you talk about with the team?"

"Literally nothing. One of them helped show me to my classes though. He was kinda cute. But that's just a compliment, I still like Haru before you say something dumb."