The Date

A/N: hey hi hello sorry for taking so long to update, school has been stressful as always and i havent had a lot of motivation to write but im back! also i might start writing stories from sk8theinfinity, aot, etc but not sure yet lol. let me know what you'd want me to write too!!

*****************************************************************************************

"You what??" I asked, making sure I heard Iwazumi correctly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't expect you to feel the same way. But since I'm letting you know now, I've liked you since we first talked. Its weird but... I also didn't want to tell you because I knew you were in a relationship at the time..."

"Iwa! It's not weird at all! And I've liked you for a while too. I was scared to tell you because I didn't think you'd feel the same." In the darkness, it was hard to see Iwazumi's face, but I could've sworn I saw a smirk.

"Are you laughing?" I asked, playfully punching his shoulder.

"I'm not I'm not." He said, grabbing both of my hands. We locked fingers and I rested my head on his forehead for a little. 

"Please don't leave again." He whispered. 

***********************************************************************************************

The next day, I checked my phone for a check from Iwa to see that I had none. We were supposed to hang out soon. I had just woken up and it was about 1pm. Iwazumi walked me home and then I remember falling asleep really easily when I got back home. Should I call him? No. He might think I'm being clingy or something. I should just chill. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. The house was empty and I realized that my mom was out. Maybe I can have the house to myself for today. I hurriedly ran back to my room when I heard my phone buzz. It was Iwazumi.

"Hey Iwa!" I said, answering the call.

"Hey Y/n, im outside."

"Right now?"

"Yeah... weren't we supposed to leave around this time?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I must've forgotten, " I told him. " I still need to get ready."

"Alright, take your time!"

"I'll let you in though." I put my phone down and walked down the stairs and to the front door where Iwa was standing with a rose in his hand. 

"Oh," he began, seeing me stare at it," Oikawa told me to get you this. I didn't want to be cliché or anything..."

"No it's cute!" I smiled, grabbing the rose from his hand. "Well uh, you can just wait by the couch, I'll be quick!" I ran back up the stairs and looked through my drawer for something  to wear. I just went with a casual dress and put some mascara on. I look so basic... Oh well, I shouldn't keep him waiting.

I walked down the stairs, embarrassed of my outfit.

"Y/n you look really nice," Iwa smiled.

"Thanks! Im ready to go now." I grabbed my jacket and followed Iwa to his car. The inside of his car smelled a little like his cologne that he wore often. He made sure I was buckled before pulling off. He turned on the radio and we listened to some music. I notice that he kept looking at me slightly to make sure that I was okay.

"So where are we going?" I asked, watching the rings on his fingers as he turned the wheel.

"To the Harbor. There's a really nice view of the water and good places to visit too. It'll be fun."

 I nodded. Even though we had known each other for a while, doing this with Iwa made me nervous. I was scared to even speak more. I looked down to see his hand slide down onto my hip and then my thigh. He gently rested his hand there and looked at me.