The Trip

Trigger Warning: Cursing!!

A/n: lol im dumb but for the sake of the story pretend Y/n knows english too :/

Iwazumi's POV

Did she really just ask that? She wants me to date her? I haven't even known her that long. I could feel the stares of everyone including Luna land on me.

"Hajime say no!" Oikawa whispered.

"In front of everyone?" I looked at him through the corner of my eye.

"So Iwa-chan, what'll it be?" Luna grinned from the stage.

"I like someone else, I'm sorry Luna." She stayed quiet for a second before speaking.

"Are you serious right now? So what was everything between us these past two weeks. The spending time together? The kiss?"

This is really embarrassing.

"Im sorry."

"Whatever." Luna dropped the microphone and got off of the stage, running to the nearest doors.

"Iwa that was great!" Oikawa grinned, slapping me on the back.

"Shutup Oikawa I didn't want to do that in front of everyone."

"Who cares?? Now go tell Y/n how you feel!" He said. I looked over at Y/n who just continued to dance with her friends.

"Im not telling her anything. She's having a lot of fun right now and Im not ruining her night."

"You wimp." 

I ignored Oikawa's comment and walked over to where Mattsun and Makki were talking.

"Hey Hajime!"

"Hey guys."

"I saw what happened with Luna on the stage, are you okay?" Mattsun asked, looking down at me.

"Im fine. She was annoying."

"So I guess you and Y/n can get together now." Makki laughed.

"Yeah right. Well anyways, I just wanted to say goodbye, im going home."

"Oh okay, get home safe!" Matsukawa smiled.

"Yeah thanks."

***********************************************************************************************

Y/n's POV

"Okay guys we have to be quiet my moms in the next room." Riku lauged. "Ok turn out my light and get the flashlights." 

Akari got up to turn off the light and passed us flashlights that we held under our chins.

"Alright, Celeste, tell us about your boyfriend."

"Yeah tell us." I laughed, slights shoving her.

"Okay fine. His name is Akaashi, hes a second year and he's really really pretty. We met not too long ago but he's a really good person and I like him a lot. I think I might even love him. I dont know. He's helped with my confidence a lot. Ever since I came here from America I always felt left out, but with Akaashi I feel welcomed. And Y/n of course." She smiled at me.

"AW that's so sweet! Riku and I have been dating for a few months." Akari said.

"Wait you two are dating?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yup, sorry for not telling you before," Riku laughed.

"No its completely fine I just wasn't expecting that."