• Blind Date •

🎶 I Love You Boy (Suzy) 🎶

12th December, Seoul, Korea
Time: 3pm

Jungkook's POV:

My day was going pretty well since morning but thanks to my friend Jimin, who had thought that it would be a good plan to set me up for a blind date. now here I am rummaging through my closet to find a decent pair of jeans and a clean shirt. I literally have 45 minutes to take a shower, get dressed put on some make up, I am legit scared and yes insecure. I don't even know who the other person is, I just know his name, it's, Kim Taehyung. I was almost done, I took a last look at myself, glanced at the clock, right on time...yaaay and rushed out of the house.

The café was an expensive looking one, with wooden interiors, the walls were a colour of beige and white with beautiful lights and some beautiful indoor plants, there was a soft ballad playing and the atmosphere was really calm and romantic, perfect for a first date. I stepped and went to the reception, asking for the reservation made by Jimin. The receptionist guided me to my table, and then I saw him.

Taehyung, he was indeed beautiful, oh god may be he is the most beautiful man I had ever seen, he had a beautiful honey tanned skin, electric blue hair, a perfect face, with the straitest nose I have ever seen, full lips, thick eyebrows, there was a cute mole on his nose, he was perfect. Just perfect. And I could hear my heart beating loud inside my ribcage.

I approached him, and introduced myself. " Hii, umm Taehyung ? "

" Huh, oh yes! Jungkook right ? ", asked the beautiful boy.

" Yes yes. Nice to meet you ", I said with a smile. And extended my hand for him to shake, but he didn't. Offended I pulled it back.

" Hii...nice to meet you too, take a seat ", said Taehyung.

Author's POV:

Both of them took a seat and started a conversation.
" So Jungkook, tell me something about yourself ", asked Taehyung.

" Umm...yes. So my full name is Jeon Jungkook, 22 years old, singing major at Korea National University of Arts, father of a Pomeranian puppy, Jimin's little brother, I work at a coffee shop in Hongdae. ", said Jeongguk.

" Ok so I am Kim Taehyung, 25 years old, graduated from Seoul national university, acting major, I also have a dog, it's a golden retriever named Soonshim, I am currently unemployed ". Jungkook could see how Taehyung's smile dropped at the end, he knew something was wrong with him, it made him curious, but brushing the thought off he called the waiter for the menu, the waiter came in with two glasses of water and two menus and placed them on the table, Jungkook thanked him and started looking for something to eat, when he noticed that Taehyung wasn't even looking at it, and was staring into a blank space.

He asked, " Why aren't you ordering something Hyung ? ".

Taehyung sighed and said, " I knew that lil shit must've forgotten to mention it... "

Jungkook asked a bit confused, " Mention what, Hyung ? ".

Taehyung sighed again, " Well you see...umm...I am blind... ", he trailed off.

Jungkook then saw a folded white cane sitting on his lap, then he saw his unfocused eyes, and realization hit him like a thunderbolt, he panicked and apologized for not realising it earlier, and he also cursed the waiter- thought in his mind- for handing Taehyung a menu. Oh God, this was fucking embarrassing.

Sensing that Jungkook was uncomfortable, he chuckled, took his
hand and said, " Hey, hey! It's ok you didn't know, and I am not offended very easily, so chill ok. ". He could hear Jungkook breathe out a long tiring breath that he has been holding and chuckled once again. Jungkook assisted Taehyung with his order and within few minutes the waiter came in with their food.

The couple ate in silence and after they were done Taehyung paid for both of them and Jungkook treated him with an Ice cream. Then also offered to drop him off at his place.

Once they reached his place, Jungkook asked Taehyung, " So would you like to meet again ? ".

Taehyung smiled and said, " Yes ofcourse "

Jungkook then leaned in and kissed him on his cheek that was dusted with a dark colour of pink. Jungkook then said goodbye and left. Taehyung stood there grinning like an idiot, crazily in love.