Chapter Seventeen ~ Elsa

Elsa opened her eyes. She couldn't see much yet. Her neck hurt from hanging her head down, and she had a terrible headache. When she could see a bit clearer, she realized she was tied to a wooden chair, with her hands locked in the same handcuffs they were locked in when Hans had put her in her own cells five years ago, for 'killing' Anna.

Hans. . . That stupid - Wait, where is he?

Elsa was all alone in this weird house, that kind of looked like a barn or wooden cabin to her. There were two windows behind her but she couldn't turn her head that far to be able to look outside. There were a few paintings hanging on the walls, but they looked pretty boring, and there was a little light hanging from the ceiling. It didn't really light the room. Not at all, actually. All the light came from outside.

Elsa looked around. Where could Hans be? She wanted to scream his name, to see if he was here somewhere, but her mouth was covered with a cloth, so she couldn't scream. She tried to loosen herself from the chair, but she couldn't. She was too strongly tied to it. How was she supposed to get out of this?

Elsa could hear someone walking up the stairs. The door opened and someone entered the room. It wasn't Hans. Elsa gasped. She tried to say his name, but she couldn't talk.

Maybe he has come to save me?

"She's awake, your majesty." He said, he was probably talking to Hans.

Wait what? So he's not here to save me? What in the. . .?

Elsa looked around again to see if Hans was somewhere in the room, but he really wasn't. She heard more footsteps coming up the stairs. This time it was Hans. He entered the room and walked over to Elsa. He looked her right in her eyes.

"Hi ice queen, nice to see you again." He said sarcastically. Elsa groaned at him. "Are you surprised that I even got your own people on my side? Well, it wasn't that hard, did you know you can get anywhere with magic? Oh, that's right, I'm sorry, the furthest you ever got was freezing your own sister." He said.

How does he dare!

Elsa didn't do that on purpose! She would never. . . But Hans didn't care about her feelings, he didn't care about anyone, except for himself.

"Hm. . ." He said and thought out loud, "What should I do with you. . . . Oh, I have an idea!" He said as he looked at her with an evil grin. He walked over to a closet on the right side of the room and grabbed a sword out of it. He walked back to Elsa and swung it in the air, at last pointing it against Elsa's throat. She gasped.