part 40

350+ votes

Tell me ending kaisi chahiye... Destine wedding chahiye ja kuch aur ?

Next morning shehnaaz was sleeping in sid's tshirt nd he was in his shorts after their hot make out.
Sid goes to gym as he followed his regular routine. He put alarm for her and covered her with duvet and also filled bathtub with hot water for her.

She awake up because of alarm she turn to his side but found it empty. She got angry and get freshened up as today she is going to orphanage to spend some time with kid and tomorrow she has a plan of shopping with her mother-in-law.

She get ready in red shirt and blue ripped jeans. She was applying lipstick on her lips when she heard sound of door knob and sid entered in room with a smiling face in his most famous "grey shorts" and white t-shirt. He move close to her because of sweat he didn't hug her and wished her good morning baby. But she didn't said anything keep doing her work .
He hold her arm and turn her towards him lift her chin up and said what happen why are you ignoring me.?

She again turned her face without responding.

He was staring her helplessly because he don't know why she is angry with him and for what he will coax her.

Quietly he went to take bath when he came out he saw she is busy on her phone. He move to her and lay his head in her lap. She start ruffling his hair out of her habit she forget that she is upset while he felt relaxed when her soft fingers touch his scalp. He turn her face towards her belly hide his face.

After ending her call  she got her senses back and stop massaging him and he opened his eyes when he realised that. He pulled her hand and put it again on his head and said : what have I done baby? Why are you ignoring me. Please talk to me I can't bear it when you don't talk with me if felt like someone pierced 100 needles in my heart. He hold her hand in his and kept it on his heart... It only beats for you. When he mumbled this she look in his eyes and his eyes are filled with lot of emotions. She can clearly see love for her in his eyes ...she immediately cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Where were you in morning you didn't wake me up. When she uttered he laughed on her said I was in gym baby I think you forget we are back at home. I'm sorry I should inform you I will not repeat it pkka promise.
She smiled and nodded.

Now give me clothes I'm going office.

She told him that she is going to orphanage today he told her to take driver and her bodyguard with her. Most importantly take something to eat for kids.

She hugged him tightly that how much he think about everything which is related to her.

After breakfast they both left.

Shehnaaz spend her day with children and she bought some clothes for them and how could she forget to brought their favourite cuisine. She enjoyed alot with them.

On the other hand sidharth was so busy in office back to back meeting as he didn't attend office all these days so some of his work was pending.

Shehnaaz reached home at 8'o clock when she asked about him then rita g informed her that he didn't come. She changed in her nightwear as she is lil bit tired. Sana told her mom dad to have their dinner she will wait for sidharth. They like modern in-laws don't poke their nose in their every matter.

It's 11:30 but he is still not at home and shehnaaz was waiting for him in living room.

She dozed off waiting for him. Suddenly she woke up with a jerk when she heard sound of car honk she know it's sidharth's car. She run towards door and opened it for him but her smile change into scary face when she look towards him. His eyes were red in anger and his nerves popped up which clearly shows his wrath.

It's the first time she is seeing him in this way. His eyes were spitting fire. With so much courage she move close to him put her hand on his biceps and said what happen sidharth are you ok ? What happen.

He jerk her hand and said stay away from me.

Cliffhanger

I'm going to end this book soon. Just tell me ending kaisi chahiye....