part 35

After reaching home they change their clothes.

Follow me on Wattpad

Highly mature content

Sid took sana in his lap and covered themself with duvet. They both were enjoying the moment nobody say anything.

When sid cupped her sensitive area with his hand nd she shivered due to his sudden move. He is stroking her with another hand. His chin on her shoulder and her head is on his broad chest. Then sid asked: baby did I hurt you yesterday ...she nodded in no.... Cupped his one cheek and kiss his forehead in response.

Sid: I want to share something with you and I really don't want to hurt you. Promise me if you are not comfortable you will say no .... You will not compromise your comfort for me ...

Sg: I will not ....now tell me what happen to my hubby

Sid: I have so many fantasies ...which I want to try with you

Sg: what type of fantasies...she didn't get his words nd look towards him for answer

He snaked his arms around her belly in same position. Stroke her cheek with his one hand and said: here fantasies means ...s** fantasy ....I want to fuck you in every position. I want to try different kind of position with you. Promise me u will not scared when I tell others... She nodded
I want to make love with you for whole night so you moan my name so loud everyone came to know about that someone is getting fucked so hard. I want to worship my goddess' every part. When you will cum numerous time beneath me it will give me different kind of satisfaction.

Her cheeks turns into crimson red because of his naughty talks and hide her face in his chest. He too hold her protectively and rub her back so she calm down.

Sg: sidharth I always trust you i know you will never hurt me bebu ....and I also want to try everything with you...I promise if I feel uncomfortable I will tell you

He felt so blessed to have her in his life. He kissed her forehead and said I love u jaana and she cupped his face and took his lower lip in her mouth and start sucking he too respond equally he is sucking her upper lips... Their lips were moving in rhythm.

His enter inside her top nd rubb his hand sensually on her bare waist.
After sometime they both left each other reluctantly.

Suddenly sid said I want to make love with you full night today please baby

Sg: you don't need to say please sidharth I am all yours❤️

He turn their position she is sitting on his torso and he removed her top...her upper body is nake in front of him because she didn't wear any thing under top.he look towards her big melon and pink lips... Her butter soft skin. He remove her lower and he also remove his cloth. Now they both are nake and she is sitting on his torso. He told her to bend down and also he said: give your nipple in my mouth ... She obeyed
He starts sucking her boobs like a Hungry kid while with other he hold her waist tightly.
He took her another boob in his mouth and start sucking it. He is no mood to show any mercy on her. He bite her nipple harshly and she hissed in pain....aahhhhhh siddddd

He leave her nipple with a pop sound and said moan my name I love it. He again start his work.

His hands were shamelessly Roaming on her whole body.

He again made her sit on same position and he kept staring her boobs which are shining because of his saliva and red swollen nipples nd love bite given by him. He admired her for good 10min.

Now I want to suck your belly button how will I do in this position? He asked her innocently.

She knows but he wants so she positioned her belly button exactly on his mouth. He look at her amused he didn't expect but she did. He happily lick her navel and start sucking and nibbling it. he lick her belly with his tongue.

He again left her and told to sit in same position.

Her cheeks are burning because of shyness.

He grab her both boobs in his hand start kneading them like a mad person. He press them like a sponge ball.

She was moaning mess and he was loving it.

After that he made her lay down on him. His hands reached to her ass which are poking him to give his attention to them. He start massaging her butts softly because he know he has whole night to love his life.
Then he start pressing them roughly , he grab them in his hand and squeeze them lightly.

I badly want to fuck you from behind he said in his husky and she shivered because she is really scared as according to her it will hurt her more.

He understands her dilemma and said  "not now bcha I have whole life to love my wife" don't take stress if you never want to do we will not I promise

She look him with so much love in her eyes and said: I am not uncomfortable....I m just scared as it will hurt me.

He kiss her forehead nd said don't stress for now ....relax ok .... He rub him palm on her back

He spank her ass and said now sit. She immediately get up from him. He made her sit on his length and slide his hardness inside her hole. She moaned loudly Aaahhhh bebuu aaahhh

He: are you comfortable? She nodded
He told her move up and down...

She starts moving .... Due to her movement her heavy boobs were jumping with her.

Without touching her he is enjoying the show the way her lifeline is giving pleasure to him. Unable to control his Desires...he hold her waist with both hands and start thursting her in same position wildly....

He grab her boob and start pressing it ....

After that he told her to face her back to him. (I hope u all understand this)
Now her back is facing him and he is thursting her.

He felt something hot on his length and he understand it's her cum.

Next part if I got 300+ votes on this plzz

He took her beneath him and took her one bosom in his mouth and she wrapped her legs around his torso. He shoved his full length insider her.

She moaned

Aaaahhhh sidhhhaarthh
Ummmmm

Done
❤️