part 53

I will try to be regular. I read comments so I will try.

I have two plots in my mind for my next story you people want it child marriage or something related to mafia or billionaire. 
Tell me .....

They both reached at venue and because of media shehnaaz felt little conscious. Sidharth understand her dilemma thus he told his bodyguard to escort them from back door instead of main gate.

Sid hold her hand in his and kissed her knuckles.
Relax baby I am with you. No need to get panic. Sidharth cooed in her ear.

I don't like to attend parties you know that sidharth. She said with puppy eyes. Anyone could be melted.

He cupped her cheek and uttered so politely that ... Its important to attend otherwise we would have run from there and I will hide you in my embrace.

I'm fine with it work comes first right. She said understandingly.

He smiled in response.

They both entered in hall not like couples but like employee and owner as they didn't official their marriage till now.

Sidharth greet some of his business companions where shehnaaz Accompany him.

She felt boring because she is not at all interested in business party and here sidharth is also not giving attention to her for which she is habitual. As sid spent his whole day behind her like love sick puppy however here in business party scene is quite different.

She was playing with the pallu of her saree rolling it on her fingers. When suddenly Mr. Khurana who is client of sidharth reached there with his son Mr Varun Khurana.

Hey Mr Shukla meet my son varun. Sidharth greet them formally. Mr Khurana introduce about his son to sidharth.

Varun looks at shehnaaz who is standing leisurely behind sidharth.

Hey beautiful. He said

Hey. Shehnaaz said not in so interesting tone.

He forward his hand for handshake sana don't want to behave rude so she shake hand with him. His next action surprise both shehnaaz and sidharth as he kissed her knuckles and compliment her beauty. 

Sidharth fist his hand because of his anger, he is unable to digest the fact that someone kissed his wife in front of him and he can't claim her since she will not like that he declared her his wife so simply. Thus , he gritted his in order to control his anger.

He excused himself and drag shehnaaz with him in an isolated area. He pinned her to the wall and pressed her body between him and wall. She understand what's coming next though she didn't react.

He smashed his lips on her angrily and suck her upper lips whist she Ruffled his hair and sucked his lower lip simultaneously. He was evidently dominating the kiss she tried her best to calm him down but he is no where to stop. He pinched her nipple over the fabric and she hissed in pain . Taking it as a opportunity he slide his tongue in her mouth and explore every corner of her mouth. She was panting heavily due to lack of oxygen. He broke the kiss reluctantly as no matter how angry he is but her health come first. He didn't leave the contact with her skin. He moved down to her neck and bite hardly on sweet spot then soothe the area where he bite to reduce the pain.

His hands were roaming on her stomach and waist not only roaming he is showing his possessiveness by claiming her. He grab her b***s with one and start pressing them hardly and his another hand reached back to open the dori of her blouse. She hold his hand, baby it's public place not here someone might see us. Please she spoke while cupping his face.