part 29❤️

At 7pm she woke up and when she realise their position she felt shy as her husband is protectively holding her. His one leg on her legs , arm around her waist and his face on her bosoms. She politely took her top from other side and wore that. She placed pillow on her place so he can sleep peacefully.

She called someone to ask about arrangements.

She goes downstairs and asked Liz to make pasta and chocolate shake for them.

She took out her dress and sid's also  but she don't want him to look at them for now so she kept them in dressing room.

She thought she would wake him up now.

She was about to go when door knocked and there Liz was standing with their cuisine. She took that from her and said thankyou. She left.
(I hope aap logo ko she she mein confusion nhi ho rahi)

Shehnaaz went towards sidharth and said : Sidharth uthh jao  jldi se

He opened his eyes suddenly and said: I m already awake baby

Sg: bhukh lgi hogi na aap ko v chlo utth jo jldi se (bcoz usne khana table pr rakha tha)

.......

She herself feed him pasta while he was adoring her.

S: baby itni sewa kyu ho rahi hai ...je kahi bakra ko halal krne se pehle Vali sewa toh nhi hai 😉😝

She giggled on his statment and said aisa hi smjh lijiye

Like this by teasing each other they finish their food .

Shehnaaz don't know how to initiate conversation She is in dilemma should she tell him about surprise or just an ordinary dinner.

Sg: Sidharth let's go out for dinner and we will also explore the city

Sid agreed like a sweet husband

But let's call mom dad first

They called them and ask about their welfare and chat for sometime.

At 10:30 she told him to get ready...

She give this clothes to him and told him to wear

S: arey yr dinner pr toh jaa rahe hai itne formal clothes kyu ...kuch v dedo yr

Sg: plz plz bebu mere liye pehan lo 🥺🥺

Sid somewhere get some idea that she planned surprise for him for his birthday so he don't want to ruin her plan due to this he immediately agree

She happily kissed her cheeks and said thankyou bebu ... mujhe v ready hona hai sb aap bath lo pehle and I am going to get ready.

(I really want compliment on dresses kitna time lga kr dhundi hai maine)

She wore this and looking heavenly beautiful in this black dress she is looking like a epitome of beauty.

After sometime he came out looking dapper in black tuxedo. He is looking like a Greek god.

When they both noticed each other they lost in each other. They were continuosly looking towards each other without blinking their eyes. She is looking at her dashing husband who is standing in front of her while sid is not less than her.

Agr next part jldi chahiye toh vote or comments v kiya kro na plz

He unknowingly start moving close to her and he grabbed her by her waist and said you are looking so hot baby. He kissed her forehead and his gaze shift towards her lips , she noticed this and said don't ruin my Lipstick bebu plz.

He laughed and said fir se lga laina kuch ni hota ...with this he dominantly smashed his lips on her and with one cupped her face and her hand was on his nape.
Their tongues were fighting for dominance and sucking and nibbling each other's lips .

After sometime both of them reluctantly pulled away trying to catch their uneven breathes.

Sg: let's go

She ask for his hand he happily hold her hand in his.

They both move out and their is black audi and chauffeur waiting for them.

Shehnaaz said thanks Papa for arranging everything in her mind .

She opened his side of car window while he frowned and said why are you doing all this shehnaaz 😤

Sg: because I want to pamper my man now no arguments sit down we are already late bebu

He felt happy now his all doubts cleared because it's very evident why they are here, why she is doing all this so he thought I will ask her how she manage all this.

She too took her seat and after some time they reached their destination.

Done ... Next part jldi chahiye hota hai toh vote v kiya kro
❤️
Bss bss mujhe v suspense rkhna hai baki writer's ki trah 😉

How's the update need any changes...want to add any part ?? Then please tell me
❤️