part 36

So it's sidharth's birthday ...wish him everyone...

Continue....

He keep thursting deep inside her.

He remove his length from her and said : I want to fuck you against that wall ... will you able to stand ?

She nodded ...he smiled because he know that she can do anything for him

He hold her nd stand her against the wall her back is facing him and her face towards wall.

He stand behind her and spank her ass. He sat down on floor start licking her butts.

Her ass are shining with his saliva. He stood up. He remove her hair from back and kiss her nape and start kissing her shoulder blades. He lick her full back with his tongue and she is moaning his name like hell. She is not able to bear his sweet torture but he is no where to stop. He lick her thighs and legs with his tongue and she is feeling so weak on her knees ...

They made love for whole night at 5am he remove his length out. She is hell tired because of their continuos love making session.

Sid clean her with wet towel especially her womanhood which is filled with their cum.
After that he lay down on bed with her and took her in his embrace he made her sleep comfortably.

Next morning sid wake up first and he was mesmerized with the scene in front of his eyes his life is snuggling in his chest and try to herself in him. He stare her for good 15mins and kissed her forehead. Without disturbing her he get up from bed 🛌 and placed pillow on his side so her beauty sleep does not broke.

He did his morning business ,take bath when he came out he saw she is still sleeping peacefully. He knew that she is tired so he let her sleep and ordered Liz to prepare breakfast... exactly brunch for them because it's noon not morning.
He checked his phone as he received a message from his manager so he move towards balcony to call him.

Liz knocked the door and sid took their meal from her and keep it on a table and move towards bed to wake her.

Sid sat on the edge of the bed and slightly lift her head and placed it on his lap. He start stroking her hair lovingly and said : I know you are too exhausted but wake up now nd have something. I know my bcha must be hungry. She opened her eyes and look towards him he bend down and kiss her forehead. Good afternoon sunshine ...she smiled because he gave her new name and wished him.

she smiled because he gave her new name and wished him

(This one is just a try as some of you want this)

She get up and he kept plate on bed (yeah I know it's bad habit but I love to eat while watching tv and my food on bed😂) they both enjoy their food (apne apne haath se khaya ajj)

After that he said: sunshine now get up don't behave like lethargic people take bath and we will go out .

She nodded and get ready in this: