🚲 TWENTY-SEVEN🚲

Start from the beginning

"So, he is the one that you've been seeing lately?" - My mom said with a smirk on her face.

I nodded and blushed a bit, hearing Louis' chuckle as I hid my face on his shirt.

"A pleasure to meet you, Louis. I'm Anne." - She said to Louis.

"My pleasure."

"Oh my God!" - Her face changed suddenly. - "Wait. You're the singer, Louis Tomlinson, oh shit." - She gasped. - "The actual Louis Tomlinson who sings that song You don't know you're beautiful?"

"What makes you beautiful." - I groaned.

"Well, it's the same. Are you really?" - She asked and Louis nodded, laughing a little. - "How did you two... what's going on with you two?"

"Please don't start, mom." - I said and I felt Louis giggling on my hair, pecking the top of my head.

"Well, okay." - She hummed. - "Now, sweetie, I need you to be honest and tell me what really happened with Austin. I want to understand. You know very well I'm not going to let it go until I know exactly what happened." - She sat in one of the chairs by the side of the bed. - "I told you just a few days ago that I noticed... something different. But I didn't realize it had come to this. Harry, this is serious, honey."

I sighed, nodding.
Still with Louis' arms around me and giving me that extra layer of protection and courage, I straightened in bed, to be able to see my mom clearer.

"I know what we talked about. But mom, I was trying to fix it. I really wanted to... I wanted to try with Austin. He is..." - I closed my eyes, feeling the weight of Louis' hand resting on my waist. - "I wanted to be better for him. I was not being enough."

"Harry." - Louis whispered, giving a little squeeze in my hip. - "You're absolutely enough. Anyone can see that."

I shook my head, not looking at him, just focusing on my mom.

"So uhm, I've been trying. But when I met Louis, and uhm you know, started hiding that from Austin, it got worse somehow." - I sobbed, starting to feel how everything I had been containing was ready to come out. I was tired, and hurt, and now I was finally with the only two people I knew would never hurt me. And I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. - "And yes, he was violent, and... of course I didn't like it, and I wanted to run, mom. I wanted to leave him. But I couldn't. I couldn't because Austin is my boyfriend. My first boyfriend... and I couldn't just leave him." - I felt tears starting to run down my face. Louis' arms only pulled me closer to his chest, wrapping me completely. - "And earlier today I was with Louis... and I guess then a couple of pictures were leaked, therefore Austin saw them, and he got jealous, so he made me go back to the house. And when I arrived there, he... he just..." - I felt the anguish taking over my entire body, trembling.

"It's okay, love. You are safe here." - Louis whispered and caressed my back. - "We understand this is difficult." - He pecked my forehead. - "He won't hurt you again."

I felt my mom reaching to grab my hand in hers.

"I called Louis because... because there's no one else." - I whispered, looking at my mom.

She nodded, understanding.

"Would you prefer that I tell her the rest?" - Louis asked and I nodded. I couldn't continue speaking. - "Okay." - He said softly, gently, as he drew soothing circles in my back. - "Harry called me, and it was so brave of him to ask for help. Austin was being verbally violent with him, saying very aggressive things to him, yelling. I heard everything over the phone." - Louis looked down at me to see if I was alright and kept caressing my back while he spoke. - "Then, while I was still on the phone, I heard how Austin grabbed Harry and hurt him now physically, hitting him and..."