🚲 NINE 🚲

CHAPTER NINE
- Edited -

[ Louis' POV ]

The voice. The face. The letter. I didn't even have to read past the first word of it to understand what it was. Harry. It was the letter that I wrote for him before I left him. On the hospital. After the accident.

I could feel my heartbeat ricing.
What was he doing here? How did he find me?
How did he figure out who I was?

So, I looked up and met his eyes again in utter shock.
And oh my God, he had green eyes. Big, green, beautiful eyes.
I felt a wow almost coming out of my lips, but I contained it. Though I did sigh in appreciation.

Because last time I saw him he had his eyes closed. Still as gorgeous as he looks in front of me but damn, those eyes. If I had seen his eyes before, I would have made sure not to forget about them. Probably ever.
And now he was completely awake and standing in front of me. And he was even more beautiful than in that hospital bed.

"Harry?"

"You remember me?" - His whole expression lit up, a wide smile forming on his lips, showing his dimples.

"Yes, of course." - I breathed out, shaking my head. - "What... What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to-"

"You can't be here." - Liam interrupted us, pulling my chair back and away from the table. - "Security!"

"Liam, leave him, he is..."

"I know who he is. He shouldn't be here. And you shouldn't allow him." - Liam gave me a warning look.

The security staff ran into the room, the other fans crowding against a corner of the room and leaving Harry standing alone in the middle. I could see his body was slightly shaking and he looked at me with begging eyes as the guards grabbed Harry's arms. He flinched, now shaking more than ever as they dragged him out of the room.

I stood up from the chair, following them.

"Don't hurt him!"

I could see the security guards relaxing their grip on him a little but still not letting go.

"Louis." - He mumbled, and his oh-so-green eyes begged at me again. - "I just wanted to see you and thank you for saving me. You were my knight in shining armor!" - Harry tripped on his feet when he accidentally stepped on- Was that a bike? - I chuckled. - "Ow!" - He stumbled back on his feet. - "Can I grab my bike at least?" - He asked, looking up at the guard gripping his arm.

Before I could watch the rest, Liam pulled me back inside the room from my arm.

"How did he find you?" - Liam whispered once he closed the door. - "And how the fuck did he get here?"

"I don't know." - I chuckled. - "But like him." - I said with a smile on my face.

"No, Louis." - He sighed. - "Please tell me you don't."

"What?"

"Oh no. You already fell for him, didn't you?" - Still in a whisper since there were at least fifteen fans in the room with us at the moment.

"I don't know. Why? Is it bad?"

"Yes, it kind of is." - His eyes widened. - "He knows who you are. And he knows what you did. He could sue you." 

"I don't think he would do that." - I shook my head.

"Well, you'll never know for sure."

"Trust me." - I whispered. - "I'll figure it out."

With that I put an end to the conversation, turning back to the fans still in the room, with my best smile on my face.

🚲