𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Jisung POV

"Your winter break starts next week, so make sure to turn in your final projects before next Friday in an mp3 file. Class dismissed." Professor Park closed his laptop and walked out of the lecture room.

"Thank you!" We all yelled in a chorus before cleaning up our materials. I shut the school computer down in a hurry, carefully saving my files full of music before sprinting out the building and into the courtyard in front of the music department where I promised to meet Channie and Changbin hyung.

"Jisung, we're over here!" I saw Changbin hyung wave his arm in the air enthusiastically and I grinned before making my way over in his direction.

"Did you check yet? Are the results good? How many likes?" I asked, out of breath. Channie hyung laughed and rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Relax mate, we all just got here. None of us got to check yet." I giggled and jumped up and down in excitement.

"I'm sorry, this is just so exciting!!" I squealed. "Hurry, hurry!" I peered over his shoulder as I watched him log into the SoundCloud account. Our SoundCloud account, under the name 3RACHA.

We had released our first mixtape, 'Intro' exactly a week ago, and now we were checking the results for the first time.

"I can't look!" Changbin hyung yelled dramatically, draping his arm over his eyes. I rolled my eyes and Channie hyung chuckled at his dramatic ass.

I snorted. "Fine, then don't look. Channie hyung and I can look without you." Chan hyung's fingers couldn't move fast enough, he scrolled through the home page like a mad man before clicking on our account.

"Oh my god. Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod." I rambled, pulling on my hair. "Is this a dream? Changbin hyung, pinch me. Ow, not that hard."

I stood up, overwhelmed. "Please tell me my eyes aren't fooling me." I sat on the other side of the table, hiding my face in my arms.

"Bro. We got so many- I'm- How many zeros is that? Channie hyung, I can kiss you right now."

The Australian unofficial official leader made a sound of disgust. "Ew, no. Fuck off." He looked back at the glowing laptop screen with wide eyes. "Guys... it seems as though we have a bright future ahead of us." He grinned at me and Changbin hyung.

"3RACHA GET SPOTLIGHT!" Changbin hyung screamed, earning himself a smack on the back of the head from Channie hyung.

We got into a group hug and ran around in a circle, cheering. I couldn't believe we had gotten this far, but this was just the start. There was a long way to go before we could proudly say we were a part of 3RACHA. I smiled at the older boys next to me. As long as I did what I loved, and surrounded myself with the people I loved and cared about, I couldn't be any happier.

Hyunjin POV

I collapsed on the dance floor covered in sweat and out of breath. Minho hyung silently threw me a bottle of water, which I gratefully accepted and took a long sip from. We sat in silence as we tried to catch our breath from the intense dance routine we had carried out just seconds ago.

"Wow..." I whispered. I could feel my calves screaming from the burn but I didn't care. This is what I loved so much about dance. I could let myself go and be what I wanted to be without caring about how other people would think about me.

"Hyunjin, have you seen this?" Minho hyung asked, and I sat up. "It's the SoundCloud account Jisung and his friends set up. They released a mixtape."

I scooched closer to his direction. "No, I haven't. Let me see." He handed me his phone and I scrolled through the page and grinned.

"He finally did it. He finally began to pursue his dreams." I said and looked up at the brunette with bright eyes. I pressed the play button, and synth string music filled the studio.

"We gotta send this to every person in our contacts. We need to get them the recognition they deserve." I stood up and grabbed my backpack. "Well, I'm tired from all that practice. Wanna go grab some coffee before visiting the library? I need to return a textbook."

Minho hyung grinned. "It would be my pleasure." We both exited the studio joking and laughing as we made our way downstairs and into the nearby Starbucks.

"If you pay again, I'm gonna sue you."

"We're not in law school though."

"Shut up hyung. I'm paying."

Heather POV

I sighed in relief as I finished grading the last paper for the day. Had I known being a TA for my philosophy class would've been this stressful, I would've never signed up. But I guess it was too late for that.

I untied my ponytail and let it tumble down my back as I massaged my temples.

"These students really thought they could get away with bullshitting their way through their reports cause I'm a TA." I laughed to myself in annoyance and turned off my computer and picked up my backpack.

"That's enough grading for today. If I read another paper about Socrates or Aristotle, I will literally hurl." I mumbled. "So unoriginal, there are so much more philosophers than just Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle." (the line sounds just like my english teacher and i'm gonna scream)

I bid my professor goodbye and sprinted to my dorm, exhausted. I collapsed on my bed and stared at the ceiling where I had pasted glow in the dark stars at the beginning of the semester. They had begun to peel off as time went on, but I never bothered taking them off cause they reminded me of freshman year Heather who was ready to start a new chapter of her life.

Kicking my sneakers off, I crawled under my blankets and pulled out my phone. I was welcomed by a familiar warm glow as I smiled at the lock screen.

Although Minho and I had broken up ages ago, some part of me still couldn't get over him. He made me feel a certain way that I had never felt with anyone else before and it felt new. I guess I was fascinated by it. He gave me a feeling that felt like a warm caramel next to a vanilla cake that's sitting beside a hot chocolate by the fireplace. I felt safe, and I felt happy with him.

I let out a small sigh as I stared at the photo of me and Minho kissing. He would probably think I was a weird-ass ex-girlfriend who's obsessed, but I'm not. I never went out of my way to get back with him, I just admire him from a distance. I liked watching him dance, the power and confidence that would overflow from him made me feel so happy for him. He used to be so embarrassed about the fact that he liked to dance, I was glad he learned to ignore other people's judging looks and learned to do what he really wanted to.

Right as I was about to close my eyes for a nap, I felt my phone vibrate. My eyes widened when I saw the caller ID. Why was he calling me?

I sat up on my bed and cleared my throat nervously before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Heather. How have you been doing?"

"I've been doing fine."

"That's good to hear..."

"Would it be weird, if I told you that I've missed you?"

"..."

"Minho? Are you there?"

"I've missed you too..." 

omg ig this is the end now ;-; tysm to everyone who read this ff to the end. i'm sorry if the ending didn't satisfy ur expectations, i wanted jisung to be happy with himself without being saved by a "knight in shining armor", and i wanted the rest of the characters to also have a happy (sorta) ending. you guys can use ur imagination to imagine what happened between jisung, minho, hyunjin, and heather

pls remember, you're your own knight in shining armor, so don't wait around for help when ur fully capable of helping urself cause u have the power so don't let anyone else tell u otherwise <33