I slapped him. Sending his face to look at the side. Jesus, is his face made out of stone? I think I did more damage to my hand then his face. His head whipped back to look at me, his face was chillingly deadpan and before I knew it, he jumped on me, pushing my back flush against his bed. Lucky for him, he only had to restrict one of my hands to my side. His strong thighs straddled my own.

His lips came down to my ear. "Don't fuçking do that again." He hissed, I tried to push him off with my legs but I stopped as soon as I felt his eręction dig into my lower abdomen. He watched me, his eyes knowing exactly what I was thinking.

Oh, fuçk it.

I pulled his face to mine, needing the feel of his expert mouth. He responded just as quickly, groaning into my mouth, our tongues fighting each other. He changed his position so he was in between my legs, I immediately wrapped one of my legs around his waist. I needed him closer, god I hate him. His hand took that as an invitation to pull my dress up, tracing my leg roughly, His hand came around my hip, grabbing my behind roughly in a squeeze, I squealed and pulled at his hair just as roughly in response. His other hand rested by my head, lifting himself slightly so he wouldn't crush my shoulder.

You both are animals.

A knock on my door made me pull away from him but Rafael didn't seem to care, attacking my neck instead. "Rafael, someones at my door." I moaned, pushing his shoulder.

"I don't give a fuçk." He ground his arousal into me, showing me just how much he didn't care.

I groaned. Why is he so intoxicating, "Stop!" I pushed him off, making him roll off of me, onto his back. I quickly got up, flattening my hair and fixing it, I looked through the peephole to see my dad. Christ, why now? I was aware that my lips were swollen and evident that someone had been violating them.

I opened my door with a fake I'm-so-happy-you're-here-daddy smile, coming face to face with my dad. My face dropped.

Leo?

Yep, Leo was standing next to my dad, as if it were the most normal thing to do. They both were in suits, only Leo was the one looking like a handsome, pantie snatching, CEO. "Hi, Dad." I gave them both a questioningly look.

"Hey, sweetheart." David kissed me on the cheek and walked past me. "I and Leo wanted to check up on you."

Oh, cause that was normal, 'Hey Leo, do you want to come with me to check up on your ex?'

Leo took a dangerous step closer to me."I was worried about you." He whispered, his eyes searching mine.

"Dad, you do remember that Leo dumped me right? over the phone." I completely ignored Leo, not wanting him to try and read me. He knew me too well. I turned on my heel, walking towards my father who was gazing at the dishes of Thai on the coffee table. And the two red bowls that had been touched by me and Rafael.

Shit, Rafael was still in my bedroom.

"Yes, Leo did. But that doesn't affect my relationship with him. He's like the son I never had." Oh don't worry about me, I'm not hurt by those words at all. My sister and I both knew he never wanted girls, he always wanted a son. But hey at least he got two healthy children!

"We're both worried about you." Leo jumped in, shutting the door behind him, he walked towards us, resting a hand on my lower back.

Don't give in to his familiar touch.

"You don't get to worry about me." I scoffed. "I'm not yours." I stepped out of his reach, avoiding his stare.

"I see you had company," David spoke up, gesturing to the red bowls. oh, those.