28. Male strippers

SURPRISE.. Beautiful readers..I get constant messages about who the actor/model playing Rafael De la Serna is, he is Anthony Gastelier! But let your imagination run wild with who you think fits his character (:

***Not Edited!!***

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There was nothing but silence between us when we jumped in the car, Rafael sped off, leaving a smoke of burnt rubber on my parents driveway.

Dad isn't going to like cleaning the dark rubber marks..

I was too scared to speak up, Rafael was obviously thinking, scowling at the road as he zoomed past other cars. Jesus, how fast is he going?

My mouth gaped open when he pulled out a joint, putting it into his mouth, his slender fingers pulling out his lighter to light his joint. He's seriously going to start smoking weed while he's driving like a maniac?

"Okay. Hell no! Put that away!" I slapped Rafael's hand, which made the joint fly out of his mouth and out the window. He groaned.

"It helps me calm down." He clenched his teeth, hitting his steering wheel with his hand.

"You don't need drugs to calm down." I huffed, keeping a close eye on how tense his shoulders looked underneath his suit jacket.

"In situations like this, I do. Hijo de puta! If he wasn't your fuçking father, I would have put a bullet between his eyes and be done." Rafael hissed, the vein in his jaw was ticking like mad. I won't take to heart that he called my grandma a bįtch.. "You realize this is a big fuçking mess right? He's threatening me, no one gets away with threatening me."

"Please Rafael, don't hurt him. I'll talk to him, he can't be dumb enough to do something like this." I gulped, shįt yes, yes he can be dumb enough to do something like this, his pride blinds him.

Rafael's murderous look shook me to my core. David fuçked up.

"Who knows how many people he's told! If he tells the DEA or FBI, we're fuçked." Rafael shook his head, hitting his head back on his headrest. Until his phone started ringing. He pressed a button on his steering wheel.

"Angelo." He bit out. Why does something always have to get messed up? I doubt my father told anyone.. unless.. Leo.. maybe that's where he got his information from.

"Aye, big diçk Rafael, where are you man? We're all waiting for you and big mouth Marco to come get fuçked up with us." My eyebrows raised at the creative names they gave Marco and Rafael.. sounded like a gay bromance joke. "Joe blow's back from New York man." Angelo burped, and I screwed my face in disgust. I was not surprised that he was intoxicated.

"Angelo, I can't. I got work to look after, you know work? that thing that you and the other's forget to do?" Rafael shook his head and side glanced at me.

"Don't pass it up, there's heaps of annoying bįtches here that you can tear up." Angelo snorted, and Rafael cleared his throat. "When was the last time you got laid? I know you love girls with long hair so you pull the shįt of their hair."

Well then.. my lips came down in an awkward thin line.. so much awkwardness, more awkward when Ambers parents invited me to watch porñ, they said it helps for the real world. Spices up a good relationship. Not even hot sauce in my eyes, could get the image of the two out of my head.

"Look just shut up and I'll come." Rafael grunted, I stared out the window, feeling Rafael stare at me. "I have to talk to Alexander anyways."

"Yes boss." Angel chuckled, before Rafael hung up.