Chapter 15

JIANG CHENG POV

Awkward and tension, yeah, that's the the only thing I could feel right now. Its has been 4 days since I came back to lotus pier. Jin ling literally didn't leave my side for literally 2 days until sizhui drags him away .

Wei wuxian was literally glaring at Xiao zhan , and he is not even hiding it. Lan wangji on the other hand was sitting silently on the chair. Though, I can see that he is so tensed. Of course who wouldn't be, what will you do when someone who looks exactly like your husband was sitting right in front of you.

" Will you stop glaring at me" Xiao zhan snapped but wei wuxian only narrow his eyes more, clearly not liking the way xiao zhan is talking to him.

" What will you do if I don't huh?" Wei wuxian said with a raised eyebrow and xiao zhan was about to stand up bit I held his hand to stop him.

" Please don't fight" I said and xiao zhan huffed and sat down but circle his arm around my waist and pull me closer. I blush and clear my throat. Wei wuxian gritted his teeth and I can see chequing shaking in his belt.

" Wei ying" Lan wangji calmly said and wei wuxian look at him and release a deep sign.

" See, lets talk about it and try not to kill each other, ok" I said but they both were still glaring at each other. I gritted my teeth and slammed my hand on the table, startled them.

" OK" I asked with a raised voice and they both hurriedly nodded.

" Hmm good" I said and now, its time for some serious talk.

" I know that you are very angry at him wei wuxian. But you also have to understand his situation. I am his mate, that's why I marry him. Yes, he did force me to stay with him at first but later he told me that he will wait for me till jin ling turn 17. And I also promise him that I will marry him. So, you don't have to be angry" I explain and he looks at me in my eyes.

" But he did force you. You said that you don't want to marry him or stay with him but he still kept you prison in his room" Wei wuxian said and xiao zhan rolled his eyes.

" I know what he did was wrong. Yes I don't want to stay with him I admit him. But , when I came back to lotus pier, I started miss him. Yeah, crazy right, but its true. I always miss his tender touch, taking care of me, staying by my side. I just miss him so much. And I think you know about my dream right" I ask and both lan wangji and wei ying was looking at me with open mouth.

Hahahahaha, they both looks so funny. But I know that its shocking for both of them what I was saying. Even I myself gets shock.

" In my dream, I always see a man with red eyes. Many people will say that it is scary, but for me, its the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I always wanted to know who that person was whom I always dream about. And it turns out that it was xiao zhan. And I was very happy that I finnally found that person" I finished my explanation and they both have a shock expression on there face.

Xiao zhan was looking at me with a soft expression and his eyes looking at me with full of love and adoration. And then ,he looks at wei ying.

"I know what you think about me, that I am just a heartless and cruel person and a demon. Which I will not denny actually. Yes I was a heartless and cruel person till A-cheng came into my life. Its the first time I feel my heartbeat. I also feel pain when he was in pain"

"Slowly , my dear mate melted my icy heart. And I am very glad actually. For the first time I actually feels emotions. Seeing him happy makes me happy too. I don't want to hurt him or wants to protect him from anyone who wants to hurt him. I am sorry for whatever i did with him, but I love him soooooo much, even more than my life" Xiao zhan said and its my time to looked shock.

My eyes became teary and without thinking twice, I hug him and buried my head on his neck.

" I love you too" I whisper in his ears and I can feel him smiling. He tighten his arms around my waist and kiss my neck.

" I love you more my little lotus" He whisper back, than someone clear there throat breaking our sweet moment.

" I see that you regret what you did. But ok, I am very glad that you understand your mistake. And I think that you love jiang cheng so much which is actually good because of course my shidi is sooooooo cute and beautiful. But anyways remember if you ever hurt him then I don't care if you the king of hell or anything. I will personally kill you and send you to hell" Wei wuxian threatened him and I cant help but laugh.

" Yeah yeah" Xiao zhan said and chuckle, we both look at each other and smile. I am very glad that you came into my life. I thought and lean my head on his shoulder.