Chapter 6

JIANG CHENG POV

Finally the day came huh. Today, I am getting married to him. If I tell you the truth, I am so stressed because of two things. First, because of the marriage and second, jin ling.

Yeah you read it right. Actually after I unexpectedly tell him that I am getting married, and to a man particularly, we didn't really talk. He just looks down and didn't look at me.

It hurts seeing him like that. But I don't have a choice. I am in my roo, getting ready. I am sitting in front of the mirror and two mens are doing my make up to get me ready. These two are his mens.

Knock knock

Someone knock on the door and one of the men open the door. There I see Wei wuxian, lan wangji and............ jin ling. The three of them come inside.

" We are going now sect leader Jiang, our work is done" One men said and they both bow and went out of the room. The whole room became silent.

" Jiang cheng " Wei wuxian said and step forward and stand in front of me. I sign and look at him. I can see that he is so worried. He suddenly hugs me and I was startled.

He tighten his arms around me and I hug him too. I close, my eyes and let my tears fall.

" Can't we do anything" He whisper and I shakes my head. Jin ling also join the hug and I I can feel him shaking.

" I a-am s-sorry jiujiu" He said while crying , I kiss his head.

" Shhhh, Jin ling, it's ok" I said and rub his back. After some minutes later, they both release me and Jin ling calms down.

" You know, you looks so beautiful " Wei wuxian said and I lightly punch his shoulder and we both burst into laughter.

Then Wei wuxian and Jin ling put the veil on my head. And we made our way to the hallway. Many people were standing in the Hall and grandmaster lan ans secter leader lan were also there.

When we go into the Hall, they all stop talking and look at ys, well more likely look at me.

AUTHORS POV

When Jiang cheng comes into the Hall, many people were shocked to see the secter leader of Jiang in a girl outfit. But they were also shocked because Jiang cheng looks ethereal. He looks so much like madam yu.

Whispering were heard from all of them, they all can't take off there eyes from Jiang cheng. Even though they can't see much of his face because of the veil, but they all still can look half his face.

But then suddenly, many people started coming into the Hall. They all look at those people who are wearing all black clothes. Jiang cheng clunch his fist, he knows very well who these people are.

" THE KING IS HERE" One of them said and they all look at each other.

" Who are these people and who are they talking about" Lan wangji said while looking at Wei wuxian, who shrugged and look at those men in black. Then, they all hear footsteps making his way to the Hall. Everyone look at the direction, where the footsteps sound is coming from.

Everything seems stoped when he walk across the Hall. When people look at him, they all were left shocked. That person makes his way towards them.

All those men in black step down and bow at that person. That person was covered in red from head to toe and was wearing very expensive jewelry. He looks so rich.

All of the people shiver down to there spine when he look at them. His eyes looks cold and his face is blank but you can see a small smirk playing on his lips

Even thought,he was wearing all red, but, his aura feels so black and dangerous. He stops right besides Jiang cheng.

" Who are you" Wei wuxian ask, that person smirks and then he raise his head, all of there jaw dropped when they see the mysterious man face. Gasp can be heard from the Hall. Even lan wangji also looks so shocked.

" Y-you, l-look.......... l-like........ " Wei wuxian don't have any words left.

" H-how c-can this be p-possible " Lan wangji shutter. Even he was also lost on the words.

" Well well well, my people's were right. You clearly look exactly like me Wei wuxian. Or, should I say that, Mo xuanyu looks like me, huh" He chuckle when he look at there faces.

" Y-you" Wei wuxian was speechless. Not just this person looks like him/mo xuanyu, but he also knows about him too.

" Ohhhh, and you are lan wangji or should I call you hanguang jun "chuckle". You are his husband, right" That person said to lan wangji, who still can't believe what he was seeing.

" W-who are you" Wei wuxian ask when he finally found his voice.

" Nice to meet all of you. I am Xiao Zhan. Or, Jiang cheng soon to be husband " Xiao zhan said and they all were left speechless. The whole room became silent. They all were too shocked to move.

" W-what" Jin ling shutter, his two friends hold him to pervert him from falling. Xiao zhan glance at him and smirk.

" Aouu, you are jin ling right. My my, you have grown up so much. The last time I have seen you, you were only 10 years old. Hmmm, the time has passed so much" Xiao zhan said and there eyes became widen.

Jin ling can't believe that this man knows him from his childhood. And finally, he look at Jiang cheng and smirk.

" You are looking so beautiful my love" Xiao zhan said while looking at Jiang cheng from head to toe with lustful gaze. Jiang cheng heartbeat fasten and he blush.

" You!! What the hell do you want" Wei wuxian hissed while pointing chengquin in front of him. Dark energy surrounded the flute.

They all get scared looking at Wei wuxian. Xiao zhan smirk and with a snap of his finger, chengquin flew right into Xiao zhan hands.

" Ahhhh, chengquin. Your flute is so powerful. When I first came here after you became alive, I feel some dark energy here. Yiling laouzu huh. You surely are powerful, but not powerful than me" Xiao zhan said while playing with chengquin in his hands.

All of them were particularly shaking. This man is so powerful, even powerful than yiling laouzu chengquin. Xiao zhan eyes became red, deep red more redder than yiling laouzu eyes.

They all shrank down and Wei wuxian and lan wangji look at him with widen eyes. Xiao zhan eyes looks so scary.

" Xiao zhan please" Jiang cheng said and put his hand on his shoulder.

" Oh yeah, let's not waste time. I can't wait to marry you" Xiao zhan said and smile.

( A/N - After marriage is over, because I am too lazy to write it 😅😅)

" Let's go love" Xiao zhan said

" Wait!! What do you mean by let's go" Jin ling ask in a panic voice.

" Aaoo, you didn't tell them that from now on, you are going to live with me" Xiao zhan ask with a veryyy innocent face.

" WHAT" They all shouted .

" Jiujiu" Jin ling said in a broken voice. Jiang cheng look at him with teary eyes.

" I don't have time for your family drama, let's go" Xiao zhan said and bring his left hand towards Jiang cheng. Jiang cheng look behind to see all of them were pleading to him not to go.

He can't see too much because of his veil but he can still hear jin ling crying and saying don't go.

" P-please "sob"  Jiujiu, d-dont g-go " Jin ling was crying so much . Jiang cheng heart hurt so much when he hear that, but he can't do anything. So he close his eyes and turn around and grab Xiao zhan hand.

" Wei wuxian, take care of what you promise " Jiang cheng said with a shaky voice. He was also crying, silently crying. But he didn't let anyone know.

With that, Xiao zhan pull Jiang cheng into the portal with him and then, the portal dissapear, leaving all of them alone.