Chapter 11

STILL IN THE FLASHBACK

JIANG CHENG POV

After eating my breakfast, I went to my garden . There I see one of my closest disciple, jiang lushan. He is serving our sect since I was 2 years old. And I am very close to him.

" That dream.......again?" Yes, he knew about my dreams. And I am very glad that ge didn't think its weird .

" Yes" I said and rub my head in frustration. I didn't get a good sleep because of that dream.

" Do you think that, the dream is trying to tell you something " Jiang lushan said while walking beside me.

" What do you mean?" I ask .

" I mean, you are getting thus dream from a quite long time. And its a same dream. In my opinion its not a coincidence, I think this dream is trying to tell you something " He said and I think for a moment. Maybe he is right.

" Even if what you are saying is true so what does that black shadow or red eyes means. You know, those red eyes makes me feel so weird. Like, I always admire those eyes , weird right" I said with a chuckle and he laugh a little too.

" Anyways, forget about the dream. What do you think about getting married" He ask and my body stiffened.

" You know, you should get married. For how long are you going to stay single. There are so many girls who admire you and wants to marry you. And if you didn't like girls then marry a man. Its not a big deal" He said and I look at him in shock.

" I cant A-shan. I promise jin ling that I will not get married to someone till he became an adult" I said and he nodded. Its true, one day I was taking a walk when jin ling suddenly hug my leg and started crying.

I was so shocked at what he said. He said that he don't want me to marry anyone. Because ge don't want me to share with anyone. And if I get married that I will not spend much time with him.

My heart clinch at seeing him cry. So I promise him that I will not marry anyone till he will get adult. Well apparently he is my only family left so I want to make him happy at any cost.

" And, I don't know why but whenever I tried to go on a date with anyone, I didn't feel right. Like, someone is telling me that he or she is not the right person. Or like someone is waiting for me" I said and he nodded.

" Do you think it has something to do with your dreams" He ask .

"I don't know" I said and rub my neck where my mark us. Yeah, I have this birth mark , a tattoo of a wing in my neck. Weird right, but you know, I really like my mark and whenever I touch this mark, I feel a sensation in my heart.

" Don't worry, everything will be fine" He said and patted my shoulder. I nodded with a smile and then he went inside to train the other disciples.

I continue my walk and I didn't know where I was going till I look in front of me. My eyes became widen because I am standing in front of this forest........again. I cant understand, I always see this forest in my dreams and whenever I go for a walk, I always end up here.

" Jiang cheng" Suddenly someone whisper in my ear making ne jerk my head on left.

" Who us there" I demanded, but no one was there. I look everywhere but I didn't see anyone.

" My little lotus, you are only mine" The voice said and i feel that someone touch the nark on my neck and it shiver downs to my spine. I didn't get a right feeling there so I went back.

" Secret leader jiang, are you ok" One of my disciple ask me, I bet he is confused but my pale face.

" Y-yeah, everything is fine . You continue your practice " I said and ge nodded and do as I told him. I went to my room and sit on my bed.

I cant help but think about what happened. Those cold yet warm hands on my skin. And why I am feeling that touch on my skin.

" Ughhhhhh, what the hell is happening to me" I said in frustration, but I didn't think about it too much . And then I continue to do my work.

But I cant help to shake thus feeling that someone is watching me. I look everywhere but no one was there. Seriously, what the hell is happening.

At night, after eating my dinner, I went to room and lay on my bed. I tried to sleep but I cant fell asleep. I keep turning in my bed. At last, I think of taking a walk.

As I was walking, I see a shadow of someone running. I grown and take sandy with me and chase that shadow. As I was running , the shadow went into that forest. I was thinking if I should go or nit but I thought I should go.

So I went into the forest. As I step inside, I feel a shiver run downs to my spine. I ignore my gut feeling who is telling to went back and I continue to walk.

If only jiang cheng could see the shadow behind him who was smirking and looking at him with a lustful gaze.