Chapter 16 (M) THE END

JIANG CHENG POV

" Ahhhhhhh- x-xiao z-zhan .....stop!!!! ohhhhh right there!! Mmmm" I scream from pleasure when he hit the special spot inside my body.

" M-My demon, you are so ughhh!!! tight my love. You are taking me so well" He said and increase his speed and thrust his big dick inside me. Half my face is pressed against the wall and he was pounding behind me.

So let me give you a brief summary of what the hell actually happened. So you see, sometime has passed since I came back to lotus pier. Wei wuxian and jin ling finally forgive xiao zhan and we all are happy.

But today, we were walking in a garden when I see that one of my young disciple was having a little problem in training. So I teach him myself at how to do that.

And of course, my dear jealous husband became jealous and drag me inside our room and pinned me against the wall.

" You are only mine" He growl in my ear before taking all of our clothes and started devouring me right there.

"AHHHHH !! O-oh my goddd" I almost scream when he started pumping my member. He started placing wet kisses all over my shoulder and neck. Then he nibbles on my neck making a love bite, I can feel him smirk in my skin and then he lick that bite mark making me sees stars

" Ahhh...... Xiao zhan~" I moaned as he continue to place hickeys on my neck.

" Hmmm~ what is it huh baby , feeling so good " He tease me by slightly licking behind my ear.

" P~please... " I whimper and he look at me with a smirk.

" Please what" He is a fucking tease.

" H-harder p-please.." I whimper and my legs almost give up even if its not for xiao zhan holding me still.

" AHHHH" I scream in pleasure and he put his hand on my waist to let me keep in the place.

" Please ahhh~ f-fuck me f-faster....... ah~hhh p-please " I don't fucking care if it looks like I am begging him because I only want him to fuck me senseless.

" Ok baby boy as you say" He growls and tears started to rolling down from my face because the way he fuck me is sooooo good.

" Ahhhhh " I scream and digg my nails into his back. And I bite his lips. 

" Ah.....ohhhh godddd!!!" I moaned when he hit on my prostate. He smirk and started thrusting faster. I screaming in pleasure. Then he suddenly pick me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put both his hands on my ass and started thrusting his big dick.

" Ahhh~..... there. P-please...... m-move faster" I said and he started to move faster.

" Goshhhhh, you are you tight ahhh f-fuck!!! " He groaned and move faster in an anamilistic  speed making me sees stars.

" I ~ am close" I whimper and wrapped my arms around his neck and started sucking the side of his neck.

" Me too baby" He groan and thrust faster inside of me.

" I - ahh~aaa.....c-cumming ....s-shit" I shouted.

" Go on baby" He said and i finally cum and he cum inside of him. We both catch our breath and than he walk towards our bed and put me down.

He came closer to my face and kiss me. It's just a short kiss but I can't help feeling my heart is about to explore..

I was so exhausted and was about to sleep when he got on top of me. I look at him with a confused expression and he smirk.

" Who said that we are done huh. It's just the start boboaie. You should be punished for making me jealous" He said in a low voice and smirk. My eyes became widen. What does he mean by its just the start 😲😲

" W~wait WHAT" I shouted and he started thrusting inside of me. I was still sensitive from my first orgasms and when he started to fuck me again my whole body vibrates.

But after some times later I was once again moaning his name while riding him.