Chapter 13

AUTHOR POV

It has been 5 days since xiao zhan has capture jiang cheng and lock him up in his room. Xiao zhan come everyday to meet him because apparently jiang cheng is in his room. Xiao zhan will go to the meeting and come back a little late.

Xiao zhan treat jiang cheng kindly but he become so angry when jiang cheng always ignore him and just sit on the bed without saying anything. On the fifth day, xiao zhan cant control his anger anymore.

He was tired of his mate ignoring him and he was corporating for a long time, but not anymore. He stormed in his bedroom and lock the door. As usual jiang cheng was sitting on the bed but was startled when xiao zhan break into the room.

Xiao zhan eyes were bloody red and restful energy were wondering around him. Jiang cheng get scared seeing this. Her tried to run away but xiao zhan caught him by his waist and pinned him into the bed.

" Where do you think you are going" Xiao zhan growled and tighten his hold around jiang cheng hands. He whimper from the pain .

" L-leave me" Jiang cheng whimper with pain flashing into his face. But xiao zhan didn't release him.

" I have been patient with you. I gave you time to adjust here, treat you kindly, didn't forget anything to you because I knew you were not ready but I am done now, I am not going to control myself anymore now" Xiao zhan said with gritted teeth and kiss jiang cheng fiercely, ignoring the other shock face.

Jiang cheng tried to push him away but xiao zhan was much more powerful than him. He almost cant feel his lips anymore because xiao zhan was literally eating his lips. Xiao zhan then started kissing his neck and start biting it making a hickey.

It was very painful, his neck was bleeding because of those bites.

"Ahhhhhhh" Jiang cheng scream because his neck hurts so much. And then, his heat almost stop when xiao zhan started to undress him.

" N-no p-please "sob" d-dont " Jiang cheng cried while trying to stop his hands from undressing him. Xiao zhan ignore his plead cry and continue undressing him. Xiao zhan was stunned because of jiang cheng body. He has never seen anyone so beautiful like him.

Xiao zhan lean forward and take on of his nipple in his mouth and started to suck it and his other hand playing with the other nipple. Jiang cheng whimper and tried to push his head but xiao zhan didn't even budge.

In the last, jiang cheng give up. He just laid there with a blank face. Xiao zhan then started to undo hus pants when he notice jiang cheng. His eyes became widen when he notice what he was about to do.

Xiao zhan stand up from top of him with a panic gaze face and hug jiang cheng.

" I am s-sorry love. I didn't know what I was doing, please forgive me" Xiao zhan said and he sound so broken. Jiang cheng didn't said anything just stayed still. Xiao zhan hug him more tightly.

" Love, please say something" Xiao zhan plead and finally jiang cheng look at him. Thus time, tears falling down from his face.

" I w-want to g-go home. M-my nephew c-cant live w-without me, p-please let me go" Jiang cheng finally break down   while tears rolling down from his beautiful face. Xiao zhan heart break looking at his mate like this. So he make a decision. As much as he don't want to do this, but he cant see his mate like this.

" You want to go home, right. Than ok, you can go back" Xiao zhan said and jiang face liten up and he look at him with a shock face and xiao zhan heart started beating faster looking at his mate mate beautiful face.

" But, you have to promise me one thing" Xiao zhan said and jiang cheng was ready to do anything.

Now jiang is back in lotus pier, as soon as he step into lotus pier, all his disciples surrounded him with joy on there faces.

" Secret leader jiang , how are you" " Where were you" " We all were so worried" "Are you injured anywhere" "Should we call the doctor" "What happened to your neck" All his disciples ask him with worried face. Jiang cheng feels so happy that they all love him that much.

" I am ok, don't worry. I just have went to night hunting and just get lost in the jungle" Jiang cheng said and they all look at him with suspicious gaze but nodded.

Suddenly they all hear a voice of someone, jiang cheng look down to see his 8 years old nephew hugging his leg while crying and looking at him with big teary eyes .

" J-jiujiu I m-missed you" Jin ling said while tears rolling down from his face. Jiang cheng hug jin ling and rub his hands on his back to calm him down.

" Shhh A-ling , I am here, I am not going anywhere" Jiang cheng said and jin ling nodded and buried his head on his jiujiu neck. Jiang cheng was also crying. He was so happy to meet his nephew again.

All the people who were present there were in awwww, because they both looks so cute. Jiang cheng was rocking jin ling back and forth in his arms so that he will fall asleep.

When he fell asleep, jiang cheng put jin ling on his bed and put a blanket over him and kiss his forehead and went out towards the dock where xiao zhan was waiting for him.

" Remember my little lotus, the day jin ling turn 17, I will come here and you will marry me and you are going to come with me in the hell without saying anything. Am I clear my love" Xiao zhan said and jiang cheng nodded because he don't have any option and at least he still have some years to stay with jin ling.

Xiao zhan smiles and kiss jiang cheng lips. Jiang cheng sign and kiss him back. From that day, xiao zhan always come to meet jiang cheng and kiss him but didn't do anything other than kiss. Because he wants to make love to his little lotus when they will get married.